Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
September 06, 2011, 01:59:49 PM #6750 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:10:48 PM by Gotenks
Quote from: Beyond on September 06, 2011, 01:53:10 PM Nope, been out all weekend. But I think it's about time me and Pik get that Geno revamp started...
Finnaly something i have waited for
you is my hero beyondyou :D

while i was waiting on afew things so i can work more on my movesets (Gotenks vertex+a PSAed Ghost FS+Gotenks ghost vertexed from any low filesized item/GFX+Vegeta vertex+model rebuilder brawlbox done so i can get my idea of SSj mode possible for Goku over Pit)

you come and say this :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Beyond on September 06, 2011, 01:53:10 PM Nope, been out all weekend.
Alright.

Quote from: Beyond on September 06, 2011, 01:53:10 PM But I think it's about time me and Pik get that Geno revamp started...

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I heard Beyond was looking for an obscure and random character to make out of Jigglypuff, but I guess I missed that gravy train. xD

If he still is though, how about Q-bert? ¦D


Quote from: Vish on September 06, 2011, 03:35:05 AM
That made me think of this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol

I think i never lol'd some like that.

Quote from: Beyond on September 06, 2011, 01:53:10 PM


Nope, been out all weekend.

Weed.

Quote from: Beyond on September 06, 2011, 01:53:10 PM


I think it's about time me and Pik get that Geno revamp started...

Oh [censored]tttt. Alright sounds good, can't wait.

Quote from: Beyond on September 06, 2011, 01:53:10 PM


Nope, been out all weekend. But I think it's about time me and Pik get that Geno revamp started...

I thought Geno was fine, but YAY! Also... wait, does this mean Pik will actually complete something?!


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


September 07, 2011, 12:50:56 AM #6757 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:52:13 AM by Segtendo Wright
Quote from: Beyond on September 07, 2011, 12:49:52 AM
*inserts random hack no one expected*


Nice :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Looks like that 3rd playable character in Megaman X 8. Axl or something like that. I only played X1-4. So I'm not sure.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 07, 2011, 12:53:36 AM
Looks like that 3rd playable character in Megaman X 8. Axl or something like that. I only played X1-4. So I'm not sure.
That's what I was told on MSN.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 07, 2011, 12:49:52 AM
*inserts random hack no one expected*



I'd prefer sexy 17, but whatshisface is awesome too.

Hey is that guy from Megaman!

Looking good so far man.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 07, 2011, 12:54:50 AM
I'd prefer sexy 17, but whatshisface is awesome too.

This.

Axl?  You mean the guy that's neither Zero nor X and first appeared in what many consider to be the worst Mega Man X game?

Cool.

lol He's still an awesome character. And personally I'd much rather have him instead of 17.