Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Last preview before release tomorrow or Saturday... still needs more texture work and I had to tweak his arms so that they bend properly.



Quote from: StarWaffle on September 08, 2011, 11:42:37 PM
Don't feel like reading back but, chain chomp for jigglypuff.

I dunno. That seems too simple.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 08, 2011, 07:45:59 PM
Make me #7 then... I'd also love to see you make Mega Man X!

However, What I'd REALLY like to see someday is your take on Vile. (not forcing it on ya or anything, just suggesting him...)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



lol

And you're like the 4th to bring up Vile. Again, we'll see how things go...

Quote from: NulledNormals on September 09, 2011, 04:24:50 AM
lol

And you're like the 4th to bring up Vile. Again, we'll see how things go...

Sounds good to me... :)

BTW, Axl looks simply marvelous!


Your name reminds me to ask you...

Do you have a model of your Travis without the nulled normals?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 09, 2011, 03:50:44 PM
Your name reminds me to ask you...

Do you have a model of your Travis without the nulled normals?


Nope. But I can restore the normals on him and send it to you if ya need it.

Quote from: NulledNormals on September 09, 2011, 04:17:57 PM


Nope. But I can restore the normals on him and send it to you if ya need it.

I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Beyond.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


*Reads through topic*

I second X and Vile.

Those two with a fixed up Sigma... You would have all the main characters from the series. (Unless you want Lumine.)

You make things out of cardboard?

Nice...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I see the previews were removed from the OP...

Quote from: ds22 on September 09, 2011, 05:23:25 PM
I see the previews were removed from the OP...
thats a bad sign once a preview is removed that means bye bye vertex :S i guess scizor wasnt meant to be :S well lets see how axl turns out
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mango!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Dat poll.
IDK who to vote for @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Mango will always be a legend.

Challenger Approaching......

That magic talking straw berry that forced me to post previews.

y_y

lolwut, i dissapear for like 3 days and beyondus becomes even more mad? anyway axl hears like a cool idea...its going to be made over zero suit samus, right?




Quote from: lord_of_D: on September 10, 2011, 03:05:22 AM
lolwut, i dissapear for like 3 days and beyondus becomes even more mad? anyway axl hears like a cool idea...its going to be made over zero suit samus, right?

...It's out. On Falco.