Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

September 10, 2011, 03:07:39 AM #6826 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 03:08:42 AM by lord_of_D:
yeah, i just noticed D:, nice work, looks pretty good. by the way, i know what this is off-topic but please tell me: axl is a guy or girl? cause i dont know D:




And you copied Victory Badguy's description of him.
Nice :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This Axl impresses me.

I know your skills are amazing, but to turn Falco into Axl... really... how can you pull those off? xD

BTW, I'll be waiting for the restored normals Travis when you have time to.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sweet! I am impressed with how good Axl turned out :happy:

*goes straight to SD card*

You used my reaction to Axl!  I feel honored! :happy:

Also, I downloaded him.  Too bad you didn't release him sooner.  I literally just got back from playing Brawl with my pals.  They'd have liked him.

SwagMaster69, what's next?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's an import. You can't disagree. Great job, Beyond...Again. :happy:


Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 03:49:40 AM


Vegeta's son. Trunks.
Finally, you can please the damn noo...
*sees black text*
Ah.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 03:49:40 AM
Thanks everyone.  ;)


Vegeta's son. Trunks.
That cardboard cutout is sexy Beyond and that Axl import is pretty cool to.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 03:49:40 AM

Vegeta's son. Trunks.
I dislike anyone from DBZ that first appeared after the Frieza saga. :srs:

That said, I hope he turns out well.

hey beyond i know u dont take requests but since u made Axl i noticed he has the same form as Bass from megaman and bass, maybe in the future u can try making bass? just a suggestion

September 10, 2011, 04:00:12 AM #6838 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 04:01:07 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 03:49:40 AMThanks everyone.  ;)  Vegeta's son. Trunks.

yay Vegeta, its about [censored]ing time! (reads black text)

:srs: i hate you

seriously though idk who the hell axl is but im getting this since this is one sexy vertexture and falco needs more good mods.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 10, 2011, 04:00:12 AM
yay Vegeta, its about [censored]ing time! (reads black text)

:srs: i hate you

seriously though idk who the hell axl is but im getting this since this is one sexy vertexture and falco needs more good mods.
Quote from: Segtendoman.EXE on September 01, 2011, 08:30:28 PM

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]