Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 04:10:54 AM Trunks with his sword.
Lol, you got him in a funny pose. Anyway, I'm sure it'll be over Link. Btw, I think Link is left-sword handed. So you might have to use the method to switch it to the right hand...You already know this. :srs:

this is the sexiest trunks model i've seen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


but you've probably already seen it.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 10, 2011, 04:12:16 AM
link, ike or marth?


I dunno yet. Marth would be the easiest but I'd prefer not to make Trunks on him. I'm leaning toward Ike but I feel like I keep doin these types of hack on him and Link's moveset doesn't fit.

Shiek could also work but... meh.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 10, 2011, 04:15:05 AM
this is the sexiest trunks model i've seen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


but you've probably already seen it.


I actually haven't seen that. But I already have a sexy Trunks model to work with, so it's all good.


the part about vegeta son made me lol so hard  xD guess his son  will be here before his father xD
also think trunks should be on marth ike has so many hacks its not even funny but link would be something fresh and dont worry about  the moveset doesnt fit him becuase i know since he is a DBZ fan character he will get a moveset soon after its release xD also  also making a version with sword and one without it would be nice so someone later can just vertex the hair to make SSJ version and super trunks  version :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 10, 2011, 06:26:30 AM #6847 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:30:09 AM by Mariodk
ok my fav. not fused char. but from future
"looking at smashclash or the others that do alt. versions of beyond´s DBZ hacks like tranforms" then Trunks is done i will make oneslot resize to smaller and you can do Kid trunks and SSJ transform for both :D

Trunks should be on Ike (Ike got .rel port to G&W+more filesize limit for the moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 10, 2011, 07:04:59 AM #6848 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 07:09:30 AM by L (MANSTA8)
Axl seems kinda off. This might just be because falco's animations are weird. :p

Eh, I kind of prefer Fighting Teen Trunks(cause of the longer hair) over Sword Trunks, but it's your choice Beyond, and either way, He'll turn out great.

Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 04:10:54 AM
Trunks with his sword.

Damn, first IS and Shadowsnake make Piccolo and now you make Future Trunks. That's two out of the three DBZ chars I actually care about.  :af:

September 10, 2011, 02:10:44 PM #6851 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 02:15:40 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: dRage on September 10, 2011, 02:06:05 PMDamn, first IS and Shadowsnake make Piccolo and now you make Future Trunks. That's two out of the three DBZ chars I actually care about.  :af:
and two move who needs a moveset :D
Piccolo i think will be easy to make (only problem is get GFX for Special Beam Cannon)
but Future Trunks i think he will be the hardest DBZ char. to make (in Animations cuz of sword attacks) but if he is over Ike he can be ported with .rel + SSJ mode is possible(use that GFX Naruto´s Shadow clones is over and put a SSJ trunks head over there) thats how it can be possible :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

 :af2:

Axl is amazing, beyond.

He animates great and is textured fantastically  :)

On another note, and I am sure plenty people have asked you this
tons of times, so sorry if I am just bugging you.

What happened to the previews of your young link? Can I assume that something went wrong and he'll never be placed in the recycling bin?

I was just wondering. Once again, sorry if I am bothering you.  ;)
^3^

Okay, I really can't decide who to make Trunks over. So I'll let you guys decide ,have some say in the decision process.

New poll is new.

I say go for Sheik.

I mean he'll still have the Sword Sheath(plus, Trunks rarely even uses the sword to my knowledge), and Sheik doesn't have as many vertexes as the others.