Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
September 10, 2011, 06:00:34 PM #6855 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:02:02 PM by Mariodk
beyond add this in poll for over Ike:
if making moveset SSj mode is possible (cuz it is not possible over any of these and Link i dont think it is too possible )
future Trunks will get a PSA :D
but i can sure needing some help from other animation makers (since weapon animation is my weak point in make animations)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'd say make him over Sheik.

Link, Marth and Ike already have a ton of great vertex hacks over them, whereas Sheik has relatively few.  I guess Link would be OK as well, but I'm getting pretty tired of all of the stuff going over Marth and Ike.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 10, 2011, 06:01:38 PM
I'd say make him over Sheik.

Link, Marth and Ike already have a ton of great vertex hacks over them, whereas Sheik has relatively few.  I guess Link would be OK as well, but I'm getting pretty tired of all of the stuff going over Marth and Ike.


That's what I was thinking too and as said before Trunks isn't one of those characters who needs to have his sword for him to be "complete."

I'm actually surprised Link is winning.

Based on everyone's opinions, I'd say Shiek since Shiek doesn't have too many vertex hacks :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 06:05:05 PM


That's what I was thinking too and as said before Trunks isn't one of those characters who needs to have his sword for him to be "complete."

And with Shiek, he'll still have his sheath, which is all that's really needed.

I know Sheik doesn't have many vertexes on him, but it would be really weird to see Zelda become Trunks.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

September 10, 2011, 06:12:00 PM #6861 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:17:20 PM by Mariodk
well i needing a porter who can port Trunks over Link to Ike (for make SSJ mode possible for the PSA+.rel porting) thats the only reason for i want over Ike and not others so vertex porting not needed
easy to see who wins
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Sorceress on September 10, 2011, 06:11:03 PM
I know Sheik doesn't have many vertexes on him, but it would be really weird to see Zelda become Trunks.

It's not any weirder than Zelda becoming Spider-Man or Zelda becoming the Prince of Persia.

I say go with Sheik.  Damn the poll results!  Full speed ahead!

So far I've only heard arguments for Shiek and Ike. Do none of those 8 who voted for Link have a say on why I should make him on Link?

Cuz at the moment, I'm leaning toward Shiek.

Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 06:23:22 PM
So far I've only heard arguments for Shiek and Ike. Do none of those 8 who voted for Link have a say on why I should make him on Link?

Cuz at the moment, I'm leaning toward Shiek.
I'd say just go for it and do Future Trunks on Shiek.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i dont think shiek will be good (i am saying cuz of moveset or no sword) but more she is a female and make that to a male DBZ char.?
i dont think beyond can make him good over Shiek
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 10, 2011, 06:26:05 PM
i dont think shiek will be good (i am saying cuz of moveset or no sword) but more she is a female and make that to a male DBZ char.?
i dont think beyond can make him good over Shiek


I made Shiek into the Prince of Persia, and Star made Spider-Man. I don't think that because Shiek has a more feminine frame than the other options makes much of a difference to me. Also, I don't want to start a discussion on Shieks gender but it could really go either way.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 10, 2011, 06:26:05 PM
i dont think shiek will be good (i am saying cuz of moveset or no sword) but more she is a female and make that to a male DBZ char.?
i dont think beyond can make him good over Shiek

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22182
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16967
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15695
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20484

All perfectly good male characters on Shiek. There Really shouldn't be much of a problem.

Make on Link for :

- Link use the sword normally and got perfect move some like Ttrunks.
Example : Sheik don't use sword and Ike use a giant sword.

September 10, 2011, 06:31:33 PM #6869 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:33:37 PM by Segtendoman.EXE
Quote from: Beyond on September 10, 2011, 06:29:01 PM


I made Shiek into the Prince of Persia, and Star made Spider-Man. I don't think that because Shiek has a more feminine frame than the other options makes much of a difference to me. Also, I don't want to start a discussion on Shieks gender but it could really go either way.
Aafyre made Simon on Zelda, mariokart64n made Shinobu on Marth, you turned Link into Lyn, and you turned Marth into Aqua from Birth by Sleep.

Genderbend Shiek nao!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]