Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
recolor his jacket to a green one :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 11, 2011, 01:53:14 AM
A little actually.  Trunks is sure to look amazing and I'd like to have him on my SD card, but I just don't want to get rid of any of the Ike vertextures I have (except for the green one, but we all know Trunks doesn't have a spot of green on him :P)
And thus, recolors were born :P
I made green versions of his Kid Buu and most recent Dante so I could use them.

Just make a green recolor of Trunks and you're good :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 11, 2011, 01:26:15 AM
*clouds open and light slowly peaks through*

This is but the beginning, my children....




Trunks is looking good.

Not gonna get him though.

People sound negative about not getting him. I, for one, will get him. I have Ike slots left. Good work so far, Beyond. ;D

Axl looks pretty good without the nulled neck bones, except for when you zoom in on certain animations his head is off the side of his body.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 11, 2011, 02:21:16 AM
People sound negative about not getting him. I, for one, will get him. I have Ike slots left. Good work so far, Beyond. ;D


It's all good. This is one of those hacks that I'm making more for myself rather than other people. And I, like you, still have Ike slots. ;)

Quote from: Beyond on September 11, 2011, 02:23:24 AM


It's all good. This is one of those hacks that I'm making more for myself rather than other people. And I, like you, still have Ike slots. ;)

i laik that attitude, making stuff for yourself instead of making dem for others

:vyse:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

My Ike slots are full but I'ma find room him :D

Though I may have a hard time deciding who to replace, but no doubt im checkin it out though ;D

Quote from: Beyond on September 11, 2011, 01:26:15 AM
*clouds open and light slowly peaks through*

This is but the beginning, my children....





Also, about the neck and head bone thing on Axl. I didn't think it looked that bad myself, but my friend convinced me otherwise so I went and nulled them. idk, I might reupload him later without those bones renamed.

Holy [censored]ing [censored] bro! I just died man.

*sees the light*

Alright man, real [censored], I still can't believe you just did that already? Wow.. I'm speechless foreal.

*is still amazed*

Quote from: SmashClash on September 11, 2011, 02:21:16 AM
People sound negative about not getting him. I, for one, will get him. I have Ike slots left. Good work so far, Beyond. ;D

This.

It is what it is really. Those people who don't want to get him, then don't. Simple as that. No need to cry about it on here.

And I also have about 2 Ike slots left, thanks to Olimar.

Besides, Trunks is gonna be #1 on BrawlVault's most popular hacks of the day, for a week. Just watch.


Trunks looks awesome so far, good to hear hes not on link. I have ike slots left because of a rel so i will be getting it.

Cant wait to have it on my sd card. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I didn't double post at all. I posted Reply #6923 long ago. Apparently, I posted it an hour before I made Reply #6924.

It's not my fault a moderator took that long to approve my post.

It almost feels like someone is trying to frame me..

Anyway, I'm still tripping at how good Trunks looks.