Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Why is sheik on da poll...sheik's balls are in the wrong place for it *shot*


My son, this Trunks must be able to use his sword at some point. :<

Besides, Falcon has become basically the general DBZ character slot now if you look in the vault. xD


The fact that Sheik has more votes than Marth greatly amuses me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That's cause Marth is Marth. People think of vertexing women on him before thinking of doing it to Sheik, or any female for that matter. xD


Quote from: Zack Winzard on September 11, 2011, 03:51:46 PM
My son, this Trunks must be able to use his sword at some point. :<

Besides, Falcon has become basically the general DBZ character slot now if you look in the vault. xD

I was more responding to the poll title.  Heck, Trunks was already started on Ike I know.  The fact that Falcon is not included in a poll titled "Best Balls" is a crime against humanity :P

Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 11, 2011, 04:29:15 PM
I was more responding to the poll title.  Heck, Trunks was already started on Ike I know.  The fact that Falcon is not included in a poll titled "Best Balls" is a crime against humanity :P

I just now noticed that title was there.

lol xD

Agreed. Where is Falcon? Or Snake for that matter. :<


Just need to finish and clean up the texture, as well as vertex the sword and other minor tweaks. Might be out tomorrow, but it'll more likely be out Tuesday.


Quote from: Beyond on September 12, 2011, 02:52:23 AMJust need to finish and clean up the texture, as well as vertex the sword and other minor tweaks. Might be out tomorrow, but it'll more likely be out Tuesday.

i love you (no homo)

that was a hella quick vertexture. :o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Beyond on September 12, 2011, 02:52:23 AM
Just need to finish and clean up the texture, as well as vertex the sword and other minor tweaks. Might be out tomorrow, but it'll more likely be out Tuesday.


Wow, he's amazing!!! But... Why everyone want he be in IKE!!! I think the best is in Marth, because he's as fast as Trunk, Ike is too slow (and I don't play with PSA, I play tournament Brawl)!
I think a Marth version will be more AMAZING. That's all.

Quote from: senato on September 12, 2011, 08:56:56 AM
Wow, he's amazing!!! But... Why everyone want he be in IKE!!! I think the best is in Marth, because he's as fast as Trunk, Ike is too slow (and I don't play with PSA, I play tournament Brawl)!
I think a Marth version will be more AMAZING. That's all.

but its already done on ike, so complaining wont help anyone, just be happy. ^^

^ lol that. It's already done so what's your whining gonna do?

September 12, 2011, 02:06:00 PM #6959 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 02:10:18 PM by ds22
Trunks is looking great so far Beyond.

BTW, has anyone seen the Young Link Pik released today?
Looks so good.
Probably not the right place to post this though...