Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I can sum this up in two words:

Ridiculously perfect.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well, I've complimented already. ;)
Feedback: His eyes(the white part) change color toward the lighting of particular stages. For example, Mewtwo's latest night version of the Dark Link's Room.
Also, one part of the Sheath's vertices is stretched pretty far.
I hope this helps you. :)
Again, fantastic job. :happy:

Quote from: SmashClash on September 16, 2011, 08:55:46 PM
Well, I've complimented already. ;)
Feedback: His eyes(the white part) change color toward the lighting of particular stages. For example, Mewtwo's latest night version of the Dark Link's Room.
Also, one part of the Sheath's vertices is stretched pretty far.
I hope this helps you. :)
Again, fantastic job. :happy:


I can't fixed those sadly, otherwise I would have. lol.

Let me ask you something Beyond.  What exactly do you look for in the comments in this section?  It may initially seem like a fairly obvious question, but think about it for one sec.  Your above comment just proved that it's clear that the flaws that are in your hacks are ones you notice and usually can't fix.  Unless it's some kind of weird glitch you seem to already know what exactly is wrong and right about your hacks already. 

Just curious that's all...

Quote from: Beyond on September 16, 2011, 09:10:04 PM I can't fixed those sadly, otherwise I would have. lol.
I can understand the lighting glitch on the eyes. ;)
But the vertice..Wait, I've had that glitch happen to me before. Sometimes when I select a polygon and I try to do an edit any way I do it one vertice goes in some direction a large distance.
That happened when I was making the wheels on the Lamborghini vertex I made a while ago. Also, recently on another hack. But I understand.
It's still professional. lol

I just downloaded Trunks and playing now =D

and SmashClash pretty much pointed out the only few flaws, but as you said it couldn't be fixed, so its all good still awesome all around :af:

Thanks for another awesome hack ;D

OH YHEZ!!!, thanks beyondus :3

pd: can you make a version of him with the black jacket of that ova? i love that outfit :happy:




Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 16, 2011, 09:18:21 PM
Let me ask you something Beyond.  What exactly do you look for in the comments in this section?  It may initially seem like a fairly obvious question, but think about it for one sec.  Your above comment just proved that it's clear that the flaws that are in your hacks are ones you notice and usually can't fix.  Unless it's some kind of weird glitch you seem to already know what exactly is wrong and right about your hacks already. 

Just curious that's all...


I usually know about the glitches associated with my hacks, while I know people are trying to help most of the times those are things that can't be fixed. With glitches and stuff, just assume I know about it and I just can't fix it.

What I look for is more of critiques from a model/ texture point of view. Like what I can do to  make it more accurate.

Stuff like "The jacket should be more blueish in color," "His face seems too wide" or "His pant's are too baggy toward the bottom." Showing pics of what I can improve or change helps a lot, like what I've done before when critiquing ShadowSnakes and Cals hacks.

Quote from: lord_of_D: on September 16, 2011, 09:30:49 PMOH YHEZ!!!, thanks beyondus :3 pd: can you make a version of him with the black jacket of that ova? i love that outfit :happy:
I was going to make seperate versions:
SSJ1
No Coat(Only black under shirt)
and also, along haired version.

Oh [censored] man it's released!

I seriously can't find anything wrong with it, man. I know others always find minor glitches here and there, feedback is always great.

Well, I'm adding this and gonna call all my boys to come over and Brawl.

Thanks Beyond!

y u no let me make recolors?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 16, 2011, 09:45:21 PM
y u no let me make recolors?


I didn't say people couldn't make recolors. If you want to, go right ahead. I don't care.

okay, im asking cuz i sent you a PM and i thought i would require permission so...




:srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 16, 2011, 09:56:15 PM
okay, im asking cuz i sent you a PM and i thought i would require permission so...




:srs:


Yea... sorry about that. I generally don't check or reply to my PMs, unless I'm expecting  it from someone.

Hey beyond, just a question but who would you make young dante (from the new DMC) over if you ever decided to make him?
I'm just curious as I remember way back you mentioned you'd might make him someday.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.