Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sorry, I accidently reset the poll. >___> But it wasn't up that long anyways.... so yea, vote again if you want.

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 18, 2011, 01:29:58 AM
It's funny how most of the people that's not too fond of Sonic Series loves the Knux. I've seen this a lot. XD


Yea. lol.

>.>
*revotes Jack*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 18, 2011, 01:38:43 AM #7082 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:39:44 AM by Victory Badguy
No!  Yun was winning (surprisingly)! :oshi:

Now it's back to Wrong-Jack and Emo-Kid in the lead. Well, maybe Yun can pull ahead again...

September 18, 2011, 01:39:17 AM #7083 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:42:48 AM by Soul Evans
N
E
K
U

*just as long as it isnt over Marth like the one on the brawl vault*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 18, 2011, 01:38:43 AM
No!  Yun was winning (surprisingly)! :oshi:

Now it's back to Wrong-Jack and Emo-Kid in the lead. Well, maybe Yun can pull ahead again...
She must.  :notimp:

September 18, 2011, 02:42:53 AM #7085 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:48:58 AM by Christian_CAO
Although Toku is adorable and Yun would be awesome,
my vote goes to Madworld Jack cause that guy is just to cool :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of the other characters on the poll design's are kind of plain, but
these three stick out the most to me ^3^
^3^

For those who haven't heard of MadWorld, here's some gameplay.

Contains blood and language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnQweMdzbPg
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hey Beyond, did you get my pm....
It's kinda important since I can't start the hack without your permission. (Just want to use the hair style for my OC over ike)

I actually don't mind either Jak, Neku, or Jack.

...

Wait. I just noticed that there are two Jacks lol

I'm slow :>.>palm:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey Beyond, if Jack wins will you make his black and white MadWorld version, or will you go with the color version from Anarchy Reigns?  They're pretty much the same I think, except for the textures of course.


*Votes who the [censored] are these people*

The only one that I know or care about, is Yun.

Dude got swag man. He got it. [censored] it, I said it!

Who would he be over though? Captain Falconi?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 18, 2011, 04:49:19 AM
Who would he be over though? Captain Falconi?

I'd say that he should be over Sheik.  She's already got the braid to work with which I'd imagine would be to hell to make on Falcon.  Plus, Falcon's moveset and animations don't really seem "Yun-ish" to me.

...I may have to make some more TWEWY songs.

I really would love Neku... I mean, it would make my year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LK01R-sCNg


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.