Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
1. Like he said, whoever's in first may not mean that they'll win.
2. Maybe I refer to the Shadow situation? We got a thousand of those, so why not have a few Nekus? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


um because half the characters i wanted to make(such as trunks) people complained talking about beyonds makin him etc so i dont think he should make a hack im making
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Beyond on September 18, 2011, 05:47:06 PM


No, of course not.

You do know that you have Amaterasu still on there right?

;o

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 19, 2011, 12:35:51 AM
um i already made neku and working on the final version soooo....

Is there anything wrong with more than 1 version of a hack? If we kept that mentality, we'd still have a Cloud that looks 12 and Shadows that need motion.pacs to look right.

Of course if something is done to the point where its pretty much perfect then I avoid unecessary remakes. But no offense, but I feel all the current Nekus are lacking but if your final version is good enough then I won't bother making him.

Not like I said I ever was.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 19, 2011, 12:40:36 AM
um because half the characters i wanted to make(such as trunks) people complained talking about beyonds makin him etc so i dont think he should make a hack im making
Well, still make your's, and Beyond will make his own.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 19, 2011, 12:43:47 AMWell, still make your's, and Beyond will make his own.

no he dosent need to make one(pissed off)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

September 19, 2011, 12:48:11 AM #7131 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:49:05 AM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: Beyond on September 19, 2011, 12:43:42 AM Is there anything wrong with more than 1 version of a hack? If we kept that mentality, we'd still have a Cloud that looks 12 and Shadows that need motion.pacs to look right. Of course if something is done to the point where its pretty much perfect then I avoid unecessary remakes. But no offense, but I feel all the current Nekus are lacking but if your final version is good enough then I won't bother making him. Not like I said I ever was.

um i no that i made neku when i was just starting into hacking so yeah it lacked detail but now that i know whats what i was going to to make the shorts better the face better textured up a bit more and the headphones much better
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

September 19, 2011, 12:48:23 AM #7132 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:49:28 AM by Segtendo Wright
Please don't get pissed off.

We can have more than one type of hack.

Also, like he said, if your's comes out really good, he won't make it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can't believe that 23 people wasted their votes on the last two options.  People here gotta expand their horizons...

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 19, 2011, 12:48:11 AM
um i no that i made neku when i was just starting into hacking so yeah it lacked detail but now that i know whats what i was going to to make the shorts better the face better textured up a bit more and the headphones much better

Well, okay then. I'm not gonna stop you man and you should't let other people telling you "Beyonds makin it" to stop you either.

Also, don't double post. That [censored] irks me with a passion.

the only reason why im a little mad because i respected your authority and character choice of trunks by not making mine and making someone else because i knew mine would get like 30 downloads and yours would get 300 because everyone rides your nuts..but you didnt think to look at my posts to even see if i was going to make neku better or what.. so  you should respect my authority as a new person to vertexing and me concentrating on who im making better and you not trying to do it for me or make me look more like a noob that should give up
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Everyone respects noobs, especially if they're the smarter ones who know what they're doing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 19, 2011, 12:59:10 AM
the only reason why im a little mad because i respected your authority and character choice of trunks by not making mine and making someone else because i knew mine would get like 30 downloads and yours would get 300 because everyone rides your nuts..but you didnt think to look at my posts to even see if i was going to make neku better or what.. so  you should respect my authority as a new person to vertexing and me concentrating on who im making better and you not trying to do it for me or make me look more like a noob that should give up

Son, wtf are you talking about? You takin sh*t into a whole different direction.

I wasn't aware that I had to check every vertex hackers posts to make sure I'm not making my own version of hacks they're planning to do. And like I said, I never even said I was gonna make Neku. Whoever is in the lead in my polls mean absolutely nothing to me.

Again, I'm not stopping you from improving your Neku and I don't want to stop you. I respect what you're doin man, getting the hang of this vertexin stuff.

That ends that. I will no longer make anything of this discussion.

*Beyond has spoken*

September 19, 2011, 01:28:03 AM #7138 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:29:07 AM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: Beyond on September 19, 2011, 01:14:04 AM Son, wtf are you talking about? You takin sh*t into a whole different direction. I wasn't aware that I had to check every vertex hackers posts to make sure I'm not making my own version of hacks they're planning to do. And like I said, I never even said I was gonna make Neku. Whoever is in the lead in my polls mean absolutely nothing to me. Again, I'm not stopping you from improving your Neku and I don't want to stop you. I respect what you're doin man, getting the hang of this vertexin stuff. That ends that. I will no longer make anything of this discussion. *Beyond has spoken*


i didnt know i had to check every posts either(in terms of trunks) and even though i wasnt here for the "100 shadows" dilema i know that there shouldnt be 50 of the same person..now..there are already 3 nekus including mine so if you where to make one..why?? why make another character someone else made or already making to be much better because to me thats not being "legendary" as in your team name states its being a pr*ck and ok i know you dont want to stop me but ask yourself this..will most people download yours(youve been making hacks fo a year plus you have awards)or will they download someones thats just starting out (trying to build up their rep and getting used to vertexing)..yeah i thought so theyd care more about yours than mine so just leave the neku over marth idea to me plz thnx
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 19, 2011, 01:28:03 AM

i didnt know i had to check every posts either(in terms of trunks) and even though i wasnt here for the "100 shadows" dilema i know that there shouldnt be 50 of the same person..now..there are already 3 nekus including mine so if you where to make one..why?? why make another character someone else made or already making to be much better because to me thats not being "legendary" as in your team name states its being a pr*ck and ok i know you dont want to stop me but ask yourself this..will most people download yours(youve been making hacks fo a year plus you have awards)or will they download someones thats just starting out (trying to build up their rep and getting used to vertexing)..yeah i thought so theyd care more about yours than mine so just leave the neku over marth idea to me plz thnx
Honestly dude, your taking this way out of proportion. 1. Beyond made a poll, never said he would make him. 2. People do like Beyonds work, but that doesn't mean you have no chance. People could all ways like yours better. And 3. This is getting way of topic so lets just drop this and you make your Neku.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood