Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Beyond and dpgthirteen, thank you for bringing an end to this since it was getting blown out of proportion.

Less spam, more discussion about Beyond and his hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 19, 2011, 01:41:39 AM #7141 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:44:31 AM by SJS
xxgbcxx. You don't own Neku. You can't stop anyone from making him. And yes, if Beyond made Neku it would get more downloads that yours. Why? Because everyone knows who Beyond is and what he is capable of. Nobody knows who you are. You said it yourself. You have to earn your reputation. And that takes time. You're making it a big deal out of nothing. I'd love to see a good looking Neku made regardless of who makes it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 19, 2011, 01:43:12 AM #7142 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:45:27 AM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 19, 2011, 01:36:39 AMHonestly dude, your taking this way out of proportion. 1. Beyond made a poll, never said he would make him. 2. People do like Beyonds work, but that doesn't mean you have no chance. People could all ways like yours better. And 3. This is getting way of topic so lets just drop this and you make your Neku.

1. i made a poll also..and why put a char on a poll your not gonna make(dumb)
2.no i dont have a chance against beyond but why take it away
3.yes lets drop it because i only came here to see who not to make
4. @segtendo its not spam because im talking about a part of the topic poll thing
5. @sjs ok then if no one cares because im new then why even call this a community
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Ok, just drop it. His will get more dl's if it is better. If you want more, then make it better. Speak with your work dude. Stop cluttering this thread.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 19, 2011, 01:47:13 AMOk, just drop it. His will get more dl's if it is better. If you want more, then make it better. Speak with your work dude. Stop cluttering this thread.

if you want me to stop then y are you responding
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Woah! Some crazy stuff has been happening around here apparently...

I'd add my input to this issue but everyone else hit that nail with the hammer more then was needed for you to understand this situation as it is.

So, I'll sum it up for ya: EVERYONE has the right to make the same character another person is or has worked on in the past. It didn't stop me from making my version of Moka over Peach... Even though she was already made for me over Zelda.

If I were you xxgbcxx, I'd go back to having fun making your hacks.

-after getting ninja-ed 3 times-
^^all of that...
-back to my original post-
Im surprised to see Jak up on the poll. I'd would like to see how that turns out.
If made, I hope its Jak2 since his long hair was such a good look for him. If its on Link you should turn his shield into his Jetboard.

Really hope Jak gets made,if not for this poll or any...at least some point in the future.


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 19, 2011, 01:51:26 AMWoah! Some crazy stuff has been happening around here apparently... I'd add my input to this issue but everyone else hit that nail with the hammer more then was needed for you to understand this situation as it is. So, I'll sum it up for ya: EVERYONE has the right to make the same character another person is or has worked on in the past. It didn't stop me from making my version of Moka over Peach... Even though she was already made for me over Zelda. If I were you xxgbcxx, I'd go back to having fun making your hacks.


*looks at all the shadows and clouds* yeah and we see how that turned out but like he said and i understand hes probably not going to make it anyway so im just asking why start another thing like the shadows and clouds
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Dio on September 19, 2011, 01:54:10 AM
Im surprised to see Jak up on the poll. I'd would like to see how that turns out.
If made, I hope its Jak2 since his long hair was such a good look for him. If its on Link you should turn his shield into his Jetboard.

Really hope Jak gets made,if not for this poll or any...at least some point in the future.
He said that if he makes Jak, he's gonna use the Jak 2 design since he said that was his favorite in the series of games.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 19, 2011, 01:58:09 AM
He said that if he makes Jak, he's gonna use the Jak 2 design since he said that was his favorite in the series of games.
Yeah, that version of jack just looked much more stylish to me.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I'd rather see Jack instead of Jak. Yup.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 19, 2011, 02:04:36 AM
I'd rather see Jack instead of Jak. Yup.

Too bad he's only got 11 votes.  Seriously, more people threw away their votes by saying that they didn't recognize anyone on the poll.  
KCMM I am disappoint. :notimp:

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 19, 2011, 01:58:09 AM
He said that if he makes Jak, he's gonna use the Jak 2 design since he said that was his favorite in the series of games.
Fantastic, I think Jak2 is the most popular Jak is that one in terms of its style.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 19, 2011, 02:09:27 AM
Too bad he's only got 11 votes.  Seriously, more people threw away their votes by saying that they didn't recognize anyone on the poll.  
KCMM I am disappoint. :notimp:
Damn. That is discouraging.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 19, 2011, 02:09:27 AM
Too bad he's only got 11 votes.  Seriously, more people threw away their votes by saying that they didn't recognize anyone on the poll.  
Make that 23.
The last 2 options, by the look of the results, puts me to shame.
I can't believe that some people don't know some of these characters. People with a Wii MUST know about MadWorld...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on September 19, 2011, 02:04:36 AM
I'd rather see Jack instead of Jak. Yup.

^this (I like Daxter more.) and I rofl'd at that avatar of yours SJS...