Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Unless they know that Beyond wont follow his poll. Hopefully thats the case....I would rather it be someone trolling than someone REALLY having no idea who Jack...or Jak or even Yun is for that matter, thats just sad.


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 19, 2011, 02:11:27 AM
Make that 23.
The last 2 options, by the look of the results, puts me to shame.
I can't believe that some people don't know some of these characters. People with a Wii MUST know about MadWorld...

Well, I figured that most of the votes for the last option were joke votes (at least I hope they were...)

In any case, people need to expand their freaking horizons.  There's more to life than DBZ, Final Fantasy/Kindom Hearts and Sonic the Hedgehog.  I wish Beyond would make a poll with only really obscure options from either old games/shows/comics or from devs that aren't Nintendo/Sega/Capcom/Square Enix.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 19, 2011, 02:16:19 AM
Well, I figured that most of the votes for the last option were joke votes (at least I hope they were...)

In any case, people need to expand their freaking horizons.  There's more to life than DBZ, Final Fantasy/Kindom Hearts and Sonic the Hedgehog.  I wish Beyond would make a poll with only really obscure options from either old games/shows/comics or from devs that aren't Nintendo/Sega/Capcom/Square Enix.
Like Punky Skunk! :D


September 19, 2011, 04:11:09 AM #7158 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 04:22:11 AM by xxgbcxx
Hey guys i just wanted to say sorry for earlier..it was wrong of me to get mad like that and ruin the topic for you guys yes beyond would get more downloads if he made neku but he never said he actually was plus he kind of said he would wait until my v3 came out so once again sorry and continue on with your topic plus its my bday tmrw and i shouldnt be mad at anyone the day b4 my bday
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: Hooded Man on September 19, 2011, 04:22:37 AM
Hmm, at this rate, Yun will win, splendid.

Are you blind or something? Take another look at the poll.


Sorry to bring up the incident that happened over the past few pages, but the scenario links back amazingly to what Victory said on the srs discussion board in the Hackers and Effort thread:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As regards to the poll, I don't really mind who wins.  As I've said many times before, Beyond's hacks are at such a high standard I would download it whoever it is.  Though the people that voted the last two options suck.  You guys could waste your vote on that, but couldn't spare a vote for poor little Toku (for example), who still has no votes?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 19, 2011, 06:05:44 AM
As regards to the poll, I don't really mind who wins.  As I've said many times before, Beyond's hacks are at such a high standard I would download it whoever it is.  Though the people that voted the last two options suck.  You guys could waste your vote on that, but couldn't spare a vote for poor little Toku (for example), who still has no votes?

And just as how you quoted me for my truth, so too will I quote you for yours.  Beyond's hacks really are so good that no matter who it is, people will download it.  Fretting over this poll is pretty much meaningless as whatever gets made is gonna be ten different kinds of awesome.

However, I'm perfectly fine with people fretting over people choosing the last two options in the poll.  If all of you 26 guys (and potential gals) that chose those last two options did so as a joke, well I can't really fault you on that, but if you legitimately believed in the options that you chose then I implore you to expand your horizons.  I know that I've said this a bunch, but for God's sake it's true!  If people keep requesting/making the same stuff, we'll have another "Shadow Vault" on our hands, and no one wants that to happen again.

One problem son.

"Who the hell is Toku and what the hell is LostWinds?"

The majority are most likely thinking that since they've never heard of him...If it is a him. I dunno who it is either. Thus, no desire to have the character and no votes.

I don't care about anyone else in the poll, although if I had noticed that Neku was there while I was a bit delirious, I'd have voted for him instead of picking the last option just to have fun with the poll. > >' I've never played TWEWY even though I want to, but Neku is awesome. Even more so due to his first line in KH3D. xD

Sora: Riku~! Riiiikuuu~!
Neku: SHUT UP.


OK, after seeing Zack's comment, I finally decided to do what I should have done to begin with and Googled Toku to find who the hell he is.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not gonna lie.  Kinda glad he's got no votes.  Yeah, I'm sure Lostwinds is a fantastic game, but to be honest, Toku looks like a bit of a dork.  I stand by my decision to vote for Broken McGeneiJinpants.

Neku Sakuraba is winning??!!
The poll was clearly too confusing. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!

Toku has a unibrow. That is not all.

This is inspiration:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I leave.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LostWinds 2 is one of the best Wiiware games available.  The first one was decent, but the sequel just blows it out the water.  It's up there with World of Goo imo.  

But even then you can't possibly tell me that out of the 87 who voted, and in particular the 26 who voted the last two options, that nobody knows and likes the little guy?  That's unheard of as regards to polls like this.  Usually everyone would have at least one vote by now.

Hey, I'm making Neku as well  :af2:

I think you should finish GenoV2  ;)
Thats would be great