Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SJS on September 25, 2011, 09:21:39 PM
There aren't enough words in the English language for me to explain why Layton is the coolest guy around.

Only two are necessary:

1.) Top
2.) Hat

The end.

Another word.

Puzzles.

The end.

They got some hard puzzles in Layton, so it uses a lot of brain power to get through them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 09:09:29 PM
Phoenix Wright games
-Epic characters
-Interesting gameplay
-Good music
-Good story
-A nice joke here and there

As for Layton games, I'll let SJS talk about that since I haven't gotten anywhere in the first game :P
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 25, 2011, 09:13:05 PM
I think it's simply because they are from DS games. And most importantly, good, successful new series of DS games.

Fresh blood and successful games filled with great narration often makes the characters overcome their own potential and represent their own series.

Phoenix and Layton wouldn't be that amazing if they were characters from bad games. It's just that when one thinks of Phoenix Wright or Layton, one thinks about their games and everything great in them.
Quote from: SJS on September 25, 2011, 09:21:39 PM
There aren't enough words in the English language for me to explain why Layton is the coolest guy around.

...Yeah, definitely still not convinced. I'm looking for proof, not words, and I haven't found any in any videos.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 25, 2011, 07:43:29 PMyou can do Neku if you want. In all honesty, the one I saw released, I almost thought it was yours, no [censored]. If you still want to make your own version, go ahead.

thnx for the compliment i guess
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Oh [censored] we have reached over page 500. We all win.

Quote from: SJS on September 25, 2011, 08:34:53 PM
I would totally love to texture and CSPify a Layton

Of course you would, Jesse.

Quote from: Scourge on September 25, 2011, 09:40:19 PM
...Yeah, definitely still not convinced. I'm looking for proof, not words, and I haven't found any in any videos.

If you want proof, play the games.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I would like your Neku; the current one just aint up the snuff. I remember when you did AC Cloud; I mean Akari's was pretty sick and you still brought it up 3 levels of swag, so doing Neku would bring it up at least 6 levels. (Yes, I invented a scale for swag; deal with it. I still need to apply for a patent before I show a picture of it.)

I am tempted to say Phoenix Wright though... please keep him on the list for future projects. I do also like Layton, though to be honest I find the games kind of awkward. "Hey, this is happening! We really need to hurry or else- Oh hey look, a puzzle. Let me solve this real quick."


Also this thread's name is the most accurate ever.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: SJS on September 25, 2011, 09:58:18 PM
If you want proof, play the games.

Screw that. I don't have any money. xD Plus I hate puzzles. I could just watch a playthrough.

...Which I already tried.


You know, there are emulators you can play that game in.
(I think)
You can always give a try at puzzle games
(Like zelda)

Quote from: Scourge on September 25, 2011, 10:03:11 PM
Screw that. I don't have any money. xD Plus I hate puzzles. I could just watch a playthrough.

...Which I already tried.
Dude, it's called a ROM + emulator. Both aren't hard to obtain :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 10:22:58 PM
Dude, it's called a ROM + emulator. Both aren't hard to obtain :srs:
Or a Flashcard. There are always flashcards if you want to play it on an actual DS. (though I still buy a game if it was quality and worth the money)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

On another note, PHOENIX IS WINNING :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 10:22:58 PM
Dude, it's called a ROM + emulator. Both aren't hard to obtain :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Reports you*

I'm just playing, lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 25, 2011, 10:40:14 PM

This is illegal, you know.

MY CAKES WILL BURN!
*flees*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Honestly I would love to see all of those made!

Though I'd only want to see them made if you actually wanted to make them Beyond.