Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


I'm talking about SEGA's Shinobi. Back on the Genesis.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 02:05:35 AM
...Again, who or what?
...
Just look it up. Google exists for this kind of thing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't really care for Strider much myself. Mainly cause I have never played his game, and it does not seem that Capcom is liable to give a revamp anytime soon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo on September 26, 2011, 02:22:58 AM
...
Just look it up. Google exists for this kind of thing.

I'm making a certain point. Not actually asking, since I'm not interested. xD

Quote from: Verea on September 26, 2011, 02:24:20 AM
I don't really care for Strider much myself. Mainly cause I have never played his game, and it does not seem that Capcom is liable to give a revamp anytime soon.

I love Strider for being the world's most badass ninja.

But I've never once played any of his games. ¦D

Plus, seeing him and Ryu Hayabusa go head to head would be sweet.


Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 12:37:19 AM
yay!!( i dont care for phoneix but it would be nice) but i want strider because i used to have his toy as a kid lol he killed alot of power rangers let me tell you that

Lulz what? Power Rangers? I don't recall them in MVC.


Quote from: zeno503 on September 26, 2011, 02:37:43 AM
Lulz what? Power Rangers? I don't recall them in MVC.

he means the toy power rangers he has/had

with the toy strider

lol.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 26, 2011, 02:40:08 AM
he means the toy power rangers he has/had

with the toy strider

lol.

Funny how that'd be his inspiration for wanting Strider in brawl haha. Oh well that made my night.


Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 02:36:56 AM
I'm making a certain point. Not actually asking, since I'm not interested. xD

I love Strider for being the world's most badass ninja.

But I've never once played any of his games. ¦D

Plus, seeing him and Ryu Hayabusa go head to head would be sweet.

I'm afraid you'll need to explain what's so badass about him if you have never played any of his games.

I only played as him in MvC2, but I did poorly with him, yet that does not have any baring on my thoughts on the matter.

Though I must admit, that tonfa-like blade in his UMvC art is quite a thing to behold.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Verea on September 26, 2011, 02:56:22 AM
I'm afraid you'll need to explain what's so badass about him if you have never played any of his games.

I only played as him in MvC2, but I did poorly with him, yet that does not have any baring on my thoughts on the matter.

Though I must admit, that tonfa-like blade in his UMvC art is quite a thing to behold.

ill tell you why..

[spoiler]

MUTHA EFFING ROBOT ANIMALS!


[white]

Quote from: zeno503 on September 26, 2011, 02:47:44 AM
Funny how that'd be his inspiration for wanting Strider in brawl haha. Oh well that made my night.

Lol yeah i need him in brawl because i think when i was little his arms broke off..so if in brawl that wont happen :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 03:56:31 AM
Lol yeah i need him in brawl because i think when i was little his arms broke off..so if in brawl that wont happen :af:
So you had an action figure of him? 0.o

Okay I just read through the past 4 pages and all I have to say is...

What the heck is wrong with you people.  Did you SERIOUSLY have a two page hate fest about UMvC3?  :srs: