Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 26, 2011, 06:38:32 AM
Okay I just read through the past 4 pages and all I have to say is...

What the heck is wrong with you people.  Did you SERIOUSLY have a two page hate fest about UMvC3?  :srs:

Because it just needs to be on this page too.

So Beyond, how are them vertexes coming? You do vertex right?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Damn I'm so happy to see that you're gonna make Strider Hiryu! Haters stay on your job if you want. He's gonna be on Ike I bet?

Also, Phoenix Wright seems like a cool guy. I'm just now finding out more about him. The music from the series is great. If you end up making him over Snake like you said you wanted to, I'll most likely get him then.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 26, 2011, 06:38:32 AM
Okay I just read through the past 4 pages and all I have to say is...

What the heck is wrong with you people.  Did you SERIOUSLY have a two page hate fest about UMvC3?  :srs:



Heya son. Got bored. Decided to have fun with the thread. ¦3


This place is such a spam fest ... I'm seriously considering the idea of making posts not count in this topic.  :>.>:
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 26, 2011, 08:29:05 AM
This place is such a spam fest ... I'm seriously considering the idea of making posts not count in this topic.  :>.>:

Oh riiiight, because we all know that's going to help things. *rolls eyes*


Quote from: SJS on September 26, 2011, 01:25:38 AM
I never cared for Strider, either. Shinobi on the other hand...
Oh man, Shinobi... everyone I know tells me about this game I picked up a copy and I can get by these damn tanks!
Apparently I'm the only person who cant beat this game. God that game gets frustrating...
I loved his design he had a Strider/Soulreaver look to him. That was pretty cool

...Ninja:Shadow Of Darkness...THAT was a ninja game....
Anywayz
I voted Jak, cause I can.  And Ive been waiting for a Strider hack for a while too :)

Oooh I have so much to look forward to. >'w'<


Neku... no thanks in Marth looks strange so made a chibi one in lucas or ness; or better: Finish your young link ^^

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Italian, when I saw that picture of Strider, I thought that Shiek would be a good base. :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 26, 2011, 02:53:50 PM #7584 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:56:26 PM by ƤƱƦĄƖƉƠƱ Melia
I love how all of this hate is at UMvC, personally i don't give a damn about it but seeing all this hate makes me realize how many people just tag along with the hate xD

Suggestion to all haters:
Don't like? Don't comment! And perhaps get of your lazy ass and make something yourself!

And as an extra suggestion:
Hating will not help at all, Beyond is Beyond and he'll make what ever damn character he wants!



K, i'm done here now :)

Like I said before, "I feel bad for all the spam Beyond gets in his thread."

So many pointless conversations go on.

Toys? Fighting games? Really?

This is a vertex thread, not an off-topic board :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Good afternoon, family, how's everyone doing?


OFF-Topic: Beyond, if you're making Phoenix, have you decided over who? Also, which of your older hacks are you planning on revamping in the future?

Sorry for these 2 OFF-Topic paragraphs, guys.

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 26, 2011, 07:16:20 PM
Good afternoon, family, how's everyone doing?


OFF-Topic: Beyond, if you're making Phoenix, have you decided over who? Also, which of your older hacks are you planning on revamping in the future?

Sorry for these 2 OFF-Topic paragraphs, guys.


I actually have started Phoeniz and he's over Snake as well as Neku. Though, I haven't really did much and I'm not promising that I'm making either, I'm just playin around with how I'd go about it as I do with most of my hacks at first.

As for Future revamps, I really want to do a Vergil revamp hopefully before UMV3 is released and of course Goku. Vincent Valentine and Edgeworth are long overdue for revamps, since I think they're like the only hacks I haven't touched since Mariokarts method came out.

I haven't decided when to do them though.

Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 09:06:30 PM


I actually have started Phoeniz and he's over Snake as well as Neku. Though, I haven't really did much and I'm not promising that I'm making either, I'm just playin around with how I'd go about it as I do with most of my hacks at first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoW9czgQBqE
inb4xxgbcxxcomplainsaboutneku
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 09:06:30 PM


I actually have started Phoeniz and he's over Snake as well as Neku. Though, I haven't really did much and I'm not promising that I'm making either, I'm just playin around with how I'd go about it as I do with most of my hacks at first.

As for Future revamps, I really want to do a Vergil revamp hopefully before UMV3 is released and of course Goku. Vincent Valentine and Edgeworth are long overdue for revamps, since I think they're like the only hacks I haven't touched since Mariokarts method came out.

I haven't decided when to do them though.
Vergil, Vincent and Edgey, huh... Now those are hacks that are really asking for a revamp!

Hopefully you get around to finishing Phoenix/Neku, or at least release Snake with Phoenix' hair. XD