Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on September 27, 2011, 02:14:53 AM
Real early preview. >_>




looks amazing, even when its not textured :af:

what is that yellow circle around him?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 27, 2011, 02:49:12 AM

looks amazing, even when its not textured :af:

what is that yellow circle around him?


Oh. xD That appears when you're trying to rotate your viewpoint in 3DS Max.


Quote from: Beyond on September 27, 2011, 02:14:53 AM
Real early preview. >_>



I already knew it was him because of the title..

Man SJS is gonna [censored] all over the place when he sees it.

Quote from: SJS on September 27, 2011, 02:24:49 AM
Holy [censored].

That is all.

Apparently I was right.

Also, I see you did him on Luigi after all man.. I'm glad.


Wow, somehow i knew that Layton would be made on Luigi, because i was thinking it earlier.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Beyond on September 27, 2011, 02:56:33 AM


Oh. xD That appears when you're trying to rotate your viewpoint in 3DS Max.
? I never got that. What are you using to rotate your viewpoint ?
I use Alt+Middle-click mouse myself and it doesn't show anything. o.o
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 27, 2011, 09:03:04 AM
? I never got that. What are you using to rotate your viewpoint ?
I use Alt+Middle-click mouse myself and it doesn't show anything. o.o


I used the rotate button thing in the bottom right corner. lol

Quote from: Beyond on September 27, 2011, 02:14:53 AM
Real early preview. >_>



Hmm... Looks great... though I don't remember Luigi being in any puzzle games.... yet.



Yes, everywhere.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 27, 2011, 01:49:56 PM
Yes, everywhere.
Lol.
Reminds me of Buzz and Woody.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 27, 2011, 01:40:40 PM
Hmm... Looks great... though I don't remember Luigi being in any puzzle games.... yet.
I remember Luigi's Mansion having some puzzles.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Layton is gonna be awesome and he's on one of my favourite characters.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 27, 2011, 02:13:03 PMLol. Reminds me of Buzz and Woody.

That's the point. It's based off of a meme with those two.

Puzzles! [censored]ing Puzzles! Let's do it.

Quote from: Majora on September 27, 2011, 08:31:40 PM
That's the point. It's based off of a meme with those two.

Evil.