Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*sees thread title* ...Hm...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And nice one Cracker. xD


October 02, 2011, 07:22:30 AM #7666 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:31:31 AM by Mariodk
look at title and getting confused beyond will upload vegeta or not

First he say he will not and now this title
anyway it looks like we getting vegeta not matter what
if beyond not making it KTH/jokekid making it and if all these three not making it we will get him then .dae importer is done or then i stop beeing lazy and get 3ds max to work again so i can make my own (if not i am busy with vertex for gotenks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's a joke, doubt Beyond wants anything to do with Vegeta, but I think he was gonna help JokeKid.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I'm going a bit off topic here... I think Zero needs a revamp, like we got Megaman X, Axl... we need a better looking Zero
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Have to dissagree, Zero doesn't seem to have issues unless there related to animations. The face maybe, but it's still not that bad. If anything X would need a revamp, but Beyond never made him.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 02, 2011, 04:30:48 PM
Have to dissagree, Zero doesn't seem to have issues unless there related to animations. The face maybe, but it's still not that bad. If anything X would need a revamp, but Beyond never made him.
like the texture i ment
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

October 02, 2011, 05:55:43 PM #7671 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:56:34 PM by TommoPuppy
Beyond's Zero is one of the hacks that is least in need of a revamp. The texture is fine considering limitations.

Only Zero's face bothers me (that was something that bothered me for a while), apart from that it's fine.  The proportions are also a bit off yes, but that's not the fault of Beyond, since he was stuck with Link's proportions.  Zero naturally has bigger legs and a smaller upper body and a slightly larger head.  That kind of thing can be fixed though via animation edits.

ok... and i just read the title about no one makes Vegeta but me >: O... If you go back a few pages you see a Neku rant
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

This is awesome because SJS is revamping his Luigi CSPs :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Layton will get his own CSPs as soon as I get my hands on him
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 06:58:26 PM
Layton will get his own CSPs as soon as I get my hands on him

I truly hope you make Layton portrait in Luigi's pose as well.

Also, you should get dibs on recolors for him.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 09:23:12 PM
I truly hope you make Layton portrait in Luigi's pose as well.

Also, you should get dibs on recolors for him.

Oh, I'll be all over that.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I read Vegeta so ya im looking for prevs...


hmm none here. Ah well I'll wait :3
Having high hopes for Layton too, so I could have a Phoenix v Layton match (Which I'm sure everyone will do. ;] )

Also....

Why doesn't the red margin go all the way down the page? :notimp:


Quote from: Dio on October 03, 2011, 04:41:12 AM
I read Vegeta so ya im looking for prevs...


hmm none here. Ah well I'll wait :3
Having high hopes for Layton too, so I could have a Phoenix v Layton match (Which I'm sure everyone will do. ;] )

Also....

Why doesn't the red margin go all the way down the page? :notimp:

he said it cuz KTH and me are making vegeta ^^