Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
scott pilgrim is a definite
just how good it is, and to be based off a sprite, its BEYOND good
Kid Buu is just perfectunless somehow you change it again and make it better somehow
and travis looks so amazing he looks like an import

I'm actually slightly disturbed about the lack of votes on Roy.

Anywho, chose Roy, Zero and Deadpool due to not only the near flawless quality of model, but also due to how they don't have (that much) bones that could effect the model in a harmful way and have to be renamed (due to this, I didn't vote for Travis).

I chose Travis, Deadpool, and Kain Highwind.

They are all amazing vertexes, and I don't give any sort of [censored] about Final Fantasy 4 or Comic books. I just like how great you made them look.

I just hope this doesn't turn into a favorite characters poll. I mean I love everything Scott Pilgrim, but he isn't the best of your hacks.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

 :happy:

I consider Balthier, KainHighwind, and the Prince of Persia to be your best vertex's this year.

It was a really difficult decision seeing how amazing Kid Buu, Masterchief, Zero, and Travis Touchdown turned out; but I think the aforementioned three really have the best quality, play-ability, and
accuracy out of all of your fantastic vertex's. Still hard to choose though... extremely.

> Balthier looks amazing and highly accurate. The likeness truly is uncanny.

> Kain Highwind animates beautifully with marth's bone structure, unlike Aqua and he is beautifully textured.

> The Prince of Persia is really something else. His texture work is great and even though Shiek's face has no definition, whatsoever (save the nose), you managed to give his facial texture great detail.

Really fantastic work Beyond. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but I'll keep on stating the obvious anyway. You're the man.  ;)
^3^

Travis FTW!
He looks really perfect. i have played a lot of NMH1 y 2 and he looks just like an import.
BTW, i have a feeling this WILL become a favorite character poll....
but i dont know why..... (Looks at poll)


balthier- snake is a pain to texture correctly, since his torso is divided in two textures.
            - model is awesome, face, perfect, snake is nowhere to be found in that hack anymore

travis- perfect model, although some stuff detach a bit from their bones...
         - ultra super mega texture.

trunks- great job on him, great face, incredible hair, and very nice body.

Number 7 huh?

As for the best: I'd have to say Kain. Even though it has the head bone disabled so he looks funny (Which can be fixed PRETTY easily doing a 1 slot mod), the quality on the hack is outstanding. I feel nothing's missing, and the face is perfect, which, in my opinion, is the part where most hacks fail. The only downside would be the spear, but that's 'cause limitations for working with Marth's sword.

Other than him, I've no idea who else to pick. I feel many have the potential but lack on some areas, so I'unno which other 2 to pick. D: So I won't vote 'til I clear my mind. =/



Roy v1, Zero v1 and Krystal v1.
Zero v3.1, Travis Touchdown v3 and Deadpool. All of them have outstanding model and texture work. Best by far in my opinion. I would have to put Roy v3 as either a tie with one of those or a fourth place for sure though. Overall great hacks Beyond. Keep it up.

I came (both ways) when I saw the title.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Travis - Looks pretty much exactly like him, just missing the attitude, but that can't be vertexed, haha :)

Kain - Looks amazing, works really well with Marth, and the texture doesn't have any flaws, as far as I can tell.

Storm Trooper - This one stands out, probably because it's well made for a character like Snake.