Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Professor Layton!

Another flawless hack made by BeyondPuzzles.

I still don't believe anyone has made a flawless hack.  Beyond makes amazing hacks, not flawless ones. 

Quote from: jokekid on October 07, 2011, 11:20:48 PM
lol, ur right...

ok, so now something i noticed just now looking at those two.. the collar is the only thing not quiet accurate...


lol, i know. But there are only 2 rows of vertices to work with, not quite enough to create the same finessed shape as Laytons actual collar.

And yea, I don't think it's possible to make a flawless hack. More like flawless considering the limitations.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 11:24:56 PM
I still don't believe anyone has made a flawless hack.  Beyond makes amazing hacks, not flawless ones. 

Can we stop being nit picky or not just yet? Even if a hack was perfect, in those people's eyes, it will always be imperfect.

Those kind of people automatically make their brain say something it's not perfect or good, even when it is.

Just how my brother is when he complains in restaurants, lol.

Quote from: Beyond on October 07, 2011, 11:28:07 PM
And yea, I don't think it's possible to make a flawless hack. More like flawless considering the limitations.

Alright.. that's a good way to put it then.

[censored]ING PUZZLES MAN.
HOW DO THEY WORK.
:af:
*downloads*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@Italian

Because it isn't perfect.  It's stunning, it's amazing, it's excellent, it's at almost the highest quality it can be for what it is because Beyond is the best at what he does here.  But it's not "perfect".  Perfect to me is a false word though.  I don't believe in perfection and I don't believe anything by anyone will be perfect.  Everyone can improve and get that little bit better and better.  It's what makes champions.

Beyond is constantly getting better and better with each hack, but saying "it's perfect" isn't going to help him strive for more.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 11:49:58 PM
@Italian

Because it isn't perfect.  It's stunning, it's amazing, it's excellent, it's at almost the highest quality it can be for what it is because Beyond is the best at what he does here.  But it's not "perfect".  Perfect to me is a false word though.  I don't believe in perfection and I don't believe anything by anyone will be perfect.  Everyone can improve and get that little bit better and better.  It's what makes champions.

Beyond is constantly getting better and better with each hack, but saying "it's perfect" isn't going to help him strive for more.

I see. I like the way you think man. It's good to see it in that way, therefore one will always get better, and achieve other possibilites. Nothing is perfert, nobody is perfect. That's just a fact.

Looks like Layton just made baby Luigi disappear from my SD card D:

Tried him out ingame, and I've got to say, he looks great. Good choice nullifying the normals.  ;)

I don't know what it is about size-mods but he feels and plays heavier.

I love it when a vertex plays differently from the character that they're on. It makes Brawl
so much more playable. It keeps things nice and fresh.

A simple size modification can make a character feel entirely different. Like how Young link feels faster than normal link because of the smaller size. I know it's a trick of the eyes and adjusted hit-boxes due to scaling, but still. It makes others react differently when you play against 'um.

Anyway, Layton is awesome.  :happy:
^3^

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 07, 2011, 11:53:25 PM
I see. I like the way you think man. It's good to see it in that way, therefore one will always get better, and achieve other possibilites. Nothing is perfert, nobody is perfect. That's just a fact.

and thats why its possitive to make ppl see their mistakes...

Layton is awesome, Beyond, great work on him. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Now I have two questions that remain Captain Booty Swag...

Jotaro Kujo?

- and Dio Brando?

Do you have any interest at all in making them?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 08, 2011, 12:16:47 AM
Now I have two questions that remain Captain Booty Swag...

Jotaro Kujo?

- and Dio Brando?

Do you have any interest at all in making them?


Considering that I am not familiar with those characters at all, I really have no interest in making them. : [

Quote from: Beyond on October 08, 2011, 12:19:12 AM


Considering that I am not familiar with those characters at all, I really have no interest in making them. : [

... Allow me.

Anything you could ever want to know about them is right here. Just scroll down.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

<insert comment saying how awesome Layton is here> It's as perfect as possible.

So what's up next? I would guess Chrono from your avatar.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on October 08, 2011, 12:25:15 AM
<insert comment saying how awesome Layton is here> It's as perfect as possible.

So what's up next? I would guess Chrono from your avatar.


I dunno. I want to revamp Chrono, but I also don't feel like making another Ike hack.... Vertexing the same character over and over get's old.


So yea... I'm open to some ideas I guess, preferably over characters I haven't made hacks for yet or at least not in a while.

No Pokemon or Sonic characters please. And most anime related suggestions will be ignored.