Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Here my suggestions:

-Chun-li:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- (FIXED) Ryu :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- Demon Dante:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Mitsurugi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Sun-wukong (warrior oroshi):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



-Spawn:
cape less:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

with cape:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


お前はもう死んでいる。

Cape-less Spawn has a "no hotlinking" picture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on October 09, 2011, 06:21:29 AM
Here my suggestions:

-Chun-li:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- (FIXED) Ryu :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- Demon Dante:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Mitsurugi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Sun-wukong (warrior oroshi):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



-Spawn:
cape less:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

with cape:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I love all these ideas. Especially Spawn and the Demon Dante to go with his Dante :D

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on October 09, 2011, 07:17:52 AM
Why does Demon Dante's head have to look so much like Zero's helmet? lawl

Designed by the same guy?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


inspiration, motivation, everybody uses something to inspire himself to create something new, so yeah, even without knowing the designer of demon dante may have looked a bit too much at zero's helmet... its actually something pretty common to happen

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on October 09, 2011, 07:17:52 AM
Why does Demon Dante's head have to look so much like Zero's helmet? lawl
Capcom made Zero and Dante... Zero is the God of Destruction
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631



Quote from: Velen on October 09, 2011, 09:15:40 AM
Designed by the same guy?

Actually dante's devil trigger was designed by the art director for the Shin megami tensei series.

It was a joint collaboration thing as Dante appeared in SMT nocturne.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

At least he did the design for dante's devil trigger form in Devil may cry 3 not sure about 4 though.


Anything in my signature. :-X Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, and ROB desperately need more good hacks.
My Wishlist:

I just know that he will decide to vertex something that absolutely nobody suggested. This will be fun.

*grabs popcorn*


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on October 09, 2011, 07:30:39 PM
I just know that he will decide to vertex something that absolutely nobody suggested. This will be fun.

*grabs popcorn*

Oh how right you are. Thought I must admit I did like quite a few of the suggestions, but I started this before I saw them.