Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I can't wait until this is finished. I just wish somebody would vertex the Beam Sword to turn it into Leo's second katana...
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

you know.. with your level of skill im really surprised you havent..

[spoiler]

VERTEXED DIDDY KONG INTO A- *shot*

lol dead joke is dead

[white]

Beyond tis is impressive mah bro  :srs:
But what's up with the arms ?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 09, 2011, 04:28:12 AM
For some reason, this reminded me of Thardus from Metroid Prime........
Same here, i actually thought it WAS Thardus for a few seconds xD

Quote from: Velen on October 10, 2011, 02:12:49 AM
I doth agree. You know what's sad? Nobody has tried to improve Zero's textures. I'm not saying they're bad. It's that nobody has tried making them not look like TvC. Someone needs to give Zero's texture's a Brawl revamp.
How the heck did you go from Leonardo to Zero in less then 10 words?


Just thought I'd drop by and let ya know that I'm really looking forward to Leonardo's release. He's going to look awesome when he's done I just know it!

 hey beyond, if u still wanna make amatersasu, ive found a way to make her over ivysaur, if ur interested i'll PM u the method, i cant make her cuz those legs wont patch in dasdonkey box...

I don't see what's wrong with his arms, unless it's the transparency at the bicep area that's throwing you guys off or something.

Anyways, In game pic. Still needs texture work. >__>



Quote from: jokekid on October 10, 2011, 11:37:45 AM
hey beyond, if u still wanna make amatersasu, ive found a way to make her over ivysaur, if ur interested i'll PM u the method, i cant make her cuz those legs wont patch in dasdonkey box...


So you figured out a way to get her to work over Ivysaur without animation issues that I haven't thought of? If so, I'm interested.

Send me the PM, man.

That reminds me.
RandomTBush should release his rip of the rooftop stage from TMNT: Smash Up :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




In game pictures! Did you null the normals on him? I'd like to know so I can null the normals on one of my Link hacks.

Also, texture looks great, though like you said needs some work here and there.

Feet need a wider opening in between the two toes.

Italian, he made a nulling normals tutorial on LST forums.
It's really easy :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


PSA Tiem

DOOO EEEEEEEET!!!!

*Puts on wizard hat*

You shall now call me, Sir Dr Professor Do0m ^-^

Beyond. I know you don't want any suggestions of anime girls, but...

I really want to see you do a Reiuji Utsuho or maybe Robo from Chrono Trigger.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302