Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

There will always be a place for vertexing. Last time I checked the chances of being able to rip sprite-based characters is... 0%.

Boobies.  :af2:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Well, I didn't mean to cause some broken dreams. lol. I also wish you weren't gonna quit Vertexing eventually, but you gonna be making models of your own, so that's what's up. I look forward to that man.

Also, who the [censored] is that evil pixelated, small image of a japanese cartoon character?

October 12, 2011, 02:20:28 AM #7998 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:24:15 AM by Velen
Me problem with your opinion, Enzo, is that, like a lot of people I see, you're treating it like a fact.

The fact is it is not a fact. It is merely an opinion.

I myself don't care for ole' Vader that much, as I would much rather see BY get Zero as close to what he envisions as possible, but I also think Darth should get as much consideration as everyone's favorite Red Demon (Zero).

Personally I also want to see someone finally revamp Biospark to make him look better, or maybe finally make...

Dio Brando, the guy who used Za Warudo (The World) before it was cool.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 12, 2011, 02:18:39 AM
Well, I didn't mean to cause some broken dreams. lol. I also wish you weren't gonna quit Vertexing eventually, but you gonna be making models of your own, so that's what's up. I look forward to that man.

Also, who the [censored] is that evil pixelated, small image of a japanese cartoon character?


'Tis Alice Twilight from No More Heroes 2. She has tits.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You gonna make her over Peach aren't you?

Warning: this picture is inappropriate. Open at your own risk
[spoiler]
Beyond's balls are happy balls.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


 :happy: awesome Leonardo  ;) Just got um.

Really cool in-game. Too bad you can't take the properties of his idle shield and apply them too his shell.
Eh, seems like PSA work. Shame that you can't just move a bone or somethin'...

Oh, poll. Vader over ganon cause he's evil and stuff. Or over Pikachu (Spaceballz Pikachu  :laugh: ) for electric force and stuff  r)
^3^

DARTH HELMET?
DO EET.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 12, 2011, 03:20:13 AM #8004 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:08:54 AM by milliondollar mistake
you're balls can suck mah balls,'cause their swag is like a booty leg! :af:

I think Darth vader should be on ganondorf, because it's easier doing a revamp than a completely new vertex on Ike, I think, maybe I'm just an idiot. Also if it's on ike, the saber doesn't look natural, but on ganon it looks swag.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Darth should be on Ike, he has a sword and stuff.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Man, last time I checked here you was workin on Professor Layton....not only did you release him (which looks sweet btw ;)) but LEONARDO too!?

Damn, you sure can miss alot in few days..lol

and Leonardo looks sick man, I see NO resemblence to Link, was that a custom texture you made on him cuz it looks really great?

October 12, 2011, 04:01:18 AM #8007 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:05:52 AM by Segtendo
About Vader on Ike:
It's just that Ike doesn't seem to have the stance to be Vader.
inb4psa
Ganon's stance is much better. Besides, he has a better build for Vader than Ike does.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I don't care for Vader at all like I said, but if you are gonna make him, you gotta do it on Ganny. He's evil and [censored].