Beginner's guide to MK64n's method without patching + Tips for using 3DS MAX

Started by Miacis, August 15, 2010, 01:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on July 01, 2011, 08:11:07 PM
I asked because i got the same error message when i tried to convert a brres with deleted polygons into DAE with AIS
Oh well thanks anyways  :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This helped me so much! I tried to do vertex hacks before with anim8tor but it didn't work on windows 7, but now I know there is a free trial version of 3ds max from this. This is great!
Also to everyone who has the trial version and wants it to last forever there is a program called Time Stopper that lets you use a trial program forever.
Is that not globin?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
GUIDE!!!!!!!!!
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3

Quote from: ChaosZeroX on August 25, 2011, 09:28:49 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
GUIDE!!!!!!!!!
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3

lol, so enthusiastic xD

But yeah, I also believe Miacis did a great job on this written guide. If it wasn't for it, I think most people who do vertexes nowadays wouldn't be doing so.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Can anyone upload the AIS to mediafire?
My computer refuses to download from the link in the OP =_=

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 06, 2011, 08:04:01 PM
Can anyone upload the AIS to mediafire?
My computer refuses to download from the link in the OP =_=

O.o

Weird, I downloaded it days ago and it worked just fine :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Guess what!

I ran Mariokart's script in 3DS 2010 and it Works! OMG :D
That means I get to use the new bb and keep vertexing the way I used to =3

Only thing left is to get the dang keygen(for 3DS Max 2010) I have to work :l

Thanks For Da Pimp Tutorial Mia ;O
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.


just doubleclick the install.dat or whatever it is...
it doesn't actually install like a normal program.....

I'm pretty sure you have to double-click add-contentmenu.reg qfter installing it, as well. Without doing that, double-clicking a BRRES probably won't convert it.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Samzapp on November 28, 2010, 10:55:41 PM
Hai. AiS doesn't seem to work for me. The batch file for the installer always says, quote, "The system can not find the path specified. 0 file(s) moved." If I simply need to create said path, then that would be great. I'm creating it right now.
Quote from: Samzapp on November 28, 2010, 11:34:26 PM
Ok, I tried creating an ais0.1.3 folder in Program Files (not x86) and now it says that access was denied (gawd, that phrase is so clichéd). Really need some help here!!!
Someone plz help. I'm attempting this on a 64-bit Vista.
Need some music made into a mashup or edited so it loops? Just send me a PM and I'll have it done as soon as I can!

Quote from: Samzapp on June 20, 2012, 09:38:15 PM
If you think any edit you make sucks, don't. Even if it doesn't get many downloads, it will still be excellent because you put your honest effort into it. Stick to your own opinions instead of letting others negatively influence them.

Try it with an account that has Admin privileges.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Okay, I need some serious help here! D:

I tried using the scale tool on some imported vertexes once (the ones from the raw .dat file exported from BB) and now the scaling tool is all wonky T-T

Like, if I scale it in down in one direction, it scales it up in the opposite axes O_o
IE: If I scale down on the Y axis, X and/or Z scale up acordingly :l

I have 3DS Max 2010 installed for now. But I would really like this problem fixed...