Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
November 15, 2010, 02:14:08 PM #450 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 02:19:15 PM by br3compactor
Who wouldn't want this:
(scroll bar under last image)





[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Nidoking is my favorite on this list, I hope he wins. Scizor and Donphan are also pretty cool, but I love 1st Gen too much.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Genosect will be done at some point in the future, regardless of who wins this poll. ^_^ He's gotten a lot of popularity!

I hope Nidoking wins.^^
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


I hope Delibirds get made before last lol.

I voted first when the poll came out and nobody else has voted for it XD


vote for nidoking!
nidoking for president!
oh wait, no...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Heh, I voted for the Delibirds, personally. There are quite a lot of good Bowser textures/vertexes out there (including Aafyre's excellent Blastoise), whereas the Ice Climbers don't get a lot of love.

Also, a question for Aafyre. On the first post, you expressed interest in making a Kotaro Fuma over Ganondorf. Which interpretation of Fuma are you talking about? If it's the Sengoku Basara version (spoilered), I wholeheartedly support that idea.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I just potter around in the garden, planting a clue to the whole word. I specialize in so-bad-it's-good model swaps - feel free to give me requests!

Genosect! Genosect! *Cheers more!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*cheers louder than Velen Zaiga* Nido Nido Nidoking! Nido Nido Nidoking!

I like the Sengoku Basara Fuuma but I think he'd fit Sheik better. I was referring to the Samurai Warriors 2 Kotaro.


Ah, cool. Both Warriors and Basara are disappointingly lacking as far as SSBB hacking goes.
I just potter around in the garden, planting a clue to the whole word. I specialize in so-bad-it's-good model swaps - feel free to give me requests!

Ever think of making yourself? I think I asked this but who cares...


Yay, I'm not the only one who likes Sengoku/Warriors. >_> And c'mon people, why Nidoking? D: Generic Pokemon is generic.

Quote from: TehRequester on November 16, 2010, 12:13:31 AM
*cheers louder than Velen Zaiga* Nido Nido Nidoking! Nido Nido Nidoking!

*Gets out a megaphone and cheers louder than TehRequester by default!* GE-NO-SECT! GE-NO-SECT! GE-NO-SECT!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302