Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)

Quote from: Date Masamune on November 16, 2010, 10:01:52 PM
Lelouch.....
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/owjr_g4At9U/0.jpg       
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/Lelouch-geass.jpg
They command you to do him and not Nidoking (stupid generic Pokemon.)[/size]

Oh yeah, Lelouch... I almost forgot that I myself still have a started hack of him in his school uniform lying around... need to finish that...
[/not contributing much to the topic]

Thanks aayfre! I'm getting into it :)
Studying Game Artist.



Quote from: Aafyre on November 16, 2010, 08:21:06 PM
Wow, I had no idea Nidoking was this popular  :laugh:. I guess it looks like he'll the next Pokemon I make when I'm finished with Electabuzz and Deoxys.

Who is Deoxys going over?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 17, 2010, 06:40:54 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on November 16, 2010, 08:21:06 PM
Wow, I had no idea Nidoking was this popular  :laugh:. I guess it looks like he'll the next Pokemon I make when I'm finished with Electabuzz and Deoxys.

Who is Deoxys going over?

Quote from: Aafyre on November 14, 2010, 08:41:59 AM
I've also started on Deoxys Attack Forme over Lucario. All I've done on him so far are his arms, which turned out surprisingly well.

:P

Electabuzz is pretty close to being done, I'm just trying to figure out how to fix up some stretching with his eyes and make a few more touch ups. I can't figure out how to prevent him from reverting back to Diddy's face for his hurt face but that's another thing I'd like to work on.

cantu just morph that polygon into the electabuzz head polygon?


Deoxys over Lucario eh.  I can't wait to see how that turns out!  I know this has been said a thousand times, but your vertexes are so fantastic and I really wish I could make good PSAs out of them all T-T Alas, vertexing for you takes a lot less time than PSAing for me...

Deoxys on Lucario sounds fun, but Kadabra would be such a better choice. :P
Yeah, I know Kadabra hasn't been brought up at all on this thread. Just saying.
:P



I've never liked Alakazam or Kadabra, myself. I do like Abra though. I guess its just because I'm a Gengar fan and Alakazam and Gengar are sort of natural enemies. But again, Deoxys is more popular than Kadabra and, usually, Alakazam.