Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Predator and Alien! :o Great!

Btw I will like to see a vertex in wolf, since there arent many good ones on the vault, apart from Zangoose :P. What about Kadabra or Alakazam for Lucario?

Anyway whatever you choose, I m sure you have all the support :P

Hey, what about a vertex of Umbreon on Pikachu (Pokemon), or Copper (Animal Crossing: Wild World) over Link? If you do the second one, I think you could vertex Link's sword into a spear.http://nookipedia.com/w/images/4/47/Copper.gif <-- there is a picture of Copper. :af2:


"Gardevoir is out"

O_O' dude that was really fast and "she" or "he" or "it" (idk LOL) looks awesome!!

pred + alien?
woah that'd be cool!!

Quote from: diegoforfun on January 30, 2011, 01:13:01 PM
"Gardevoir is out"

O_O' dude that was really fast and "she" or "he" or "it" (idk LOL) looks awesome!!

pred + alien?
woah that'd be cool!!

What is pretty strange about Gardevoir is that it can be either gender, despite of its feminine appearance.  Gallade, on the other hand, is 100% male; typical, considering its masculine looks.

eh? although male gardevoirs do exist i kinda consider them to be the gay gardy's around XD
gardevoir just looks too feminin to give it a both genders, imo ^^
maybe ninty will think a sec and change that in the next gen XD

anyways, that texture is pure awesomeness ^^ thx a lot for makign it!


Thanks for making Gardevoir! It looks sweet!!
Seymour and the rest of the hacks are awesome!!

Aafyre, may I suggest something? I'd like you to consider revamping your Vanguard Ike, it was one of your first hacks, I think you could perfect it quite easy.

The thing I'd most like to revamp is Sephiroth, adding a KH outfit and Shirtless outfit as well. Is it possible to attach his cape to his head to be his hair? I don't like how his actual hair cuts through his body on so many animations.

What would you like Hollow?

im going to support hollow, and ask u very kindly if u could please make a full hollow ichigo... ^^

actually id be happy with any full hollow ichigo form, the first one was awesome too...

img:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



ninja'd so im gonna answer even if im not hollow, i think he wants what i just asked u ^^

Actually, it's not that.

Unless no one else will do it.

I'll PM you, okay?


You can use the bone tree editor to make the cape follow his head then edit the bone in his t-pose that it is actually at his head. It would de-sync wifi though.

if u use the bone tree editor, its already "rly" at his head...