Ike Lawliet's Thread

Started by Ike_Lawliet, August 24, 2010, 01:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do this one next!

Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X

It took me a while to find your thread. I had no idea that it was in the textures part. Glad I found it!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hmm is Aqua going to be on Zelda Peach or Zss?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So, any updates on anything? I'd love to see what you're up to.


wrong thread, sorry. I meant to put this in Hollow's... lol.

Here's a good preview-

Be aware, the texture is fairly unfinished. The model, however, is almost done.

Whoa! It's Samus!

Awesome!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]






Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Even though I don't like Megaman, I'm still getting this. It looks pretty awesome.

Woah... Zero by BeyondYou and X from Ike Lawliet... Who would have thought you both would randomly start working on them.. o_o