Ike Lawliet's Thread

Started by Ike_Lawliet, August 24, 2010, 01:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do this one next!

Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X

VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Are there any specific boss-power color schemes that Megaman X aquires that you would like to see as a costume? I'll use what you say as suggestions, so they may get in, depending on time.

MMX Boomerang Cutter & MMX3 Spinning Blade

This might be asking for way too much, but could you also do the fully armored version of X from the original Mega Man X or from X2?

I can't wait to have a battle between Beyond's Zero vs Ike's Megaman! and I don't even like megaman much!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Man, that X is sick.  Really makes me wish he was in Marvel vs Capcom 3, lol.

Also, if you are up to it, it would be great if you could either vertex on his ultimate armor or simply make an ultimate armor texture.

Just saw Megaman on BV. Sexy work Ike. ;O

wow, he's out already? 0_o that was fast...AWESOME

I lol'd a little at the samus texture.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



It's already in my SD card.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Its amazing the best x ever
but it surprises me that there is no zero recolor

Megaman x is amazing, I hope to see a command mission version of him.

Lawliet, would it be possible to have a X version be smaller than BeyondYou's Zero? It's weird having a Zero smaller than X ._.

But really, amazing job!


I'm very sorry, I don't think I'm going to be completing Aqua.

At the moment, I can not edit models. Are there any re-textures of hacks I've done that you all would specifically like to see? I'm not asking for if you think something needs a better texture, though, just different textures.