Bone Tree Editor- development thread : Version 1.1 released

Started by TheShyGuy, September 13, 2010, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Oshtoby on March 04, 2011, 02:53:53 PMI want this post to act as one last bump to this awesome concept's thread.

thank you for bumping this :)

I wanted to bump, but didn't really have anything good to say... heh :D

anyways...
I hope TSG will have a release soon <:/
IDK where he disappered to >.>

perhapse maybe he's having comp issues
eh... he'll respawn

like me...
the code in my converter is now 100% mine
but it isn't really as good as others:
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=214666&thread=3&post=81
eh... it'll get there...

sry bout derailing a topic if I am... >.>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

sorry to post this in the bone tree thread but i dont want to bump the other thread:
i have a possibly noob question with external gfx program:
if i export for example the fit ike.pac fire hunka ext gfx(that has his model and animation) and i put in a bowser.pac that doesnt have ext gfx models to replace i can add the fit ike hunka with his model and animation over him?
Thanks


April 04, 2012, 12:30:42 PM #363 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:50:55 PM by E-scope12
I tried to download the bone tree editor but the file was removed for violation


Post Merge: April 04, 2012, 06:50:55 PM

Quote from: TheShyGuy on September 13, 2010, 11:57:53 PM
Beta DownLoad

V1.1 DownLoad

beta tut.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Version 1 Tut:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Version 1.1 Tut-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


change log:

v1.1

auto load tree
filter for mdl0 files
close file button added
save fixed
auto load extra bones
loading bug fixed



Can you reupload the bone tree editor v1.1 because it got removed for violation?