the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Quote from: the joker on July 31, 2011, 03:25:17 PM
ok, bad news.

mickey mouse died.

my PC suddenly rebooted (becuz of them stupid windows updates) so i have lost ALL progress

soooooooooo... i may give up on mickey for the moment being and do something else, but i WILL make mickey mose eventually, the face wasnt coming out all that good anyway, so yeah...

dunno what i'll do next...

maybe i'll make batsu from TvC... its a pretty cool character, so yeah...

it would come in handy if i had his model, so if any of u have TvC rips, i would really appreciate batsu ^^

I don't know about batsu or anyone from TVC but I do have a DAE of Alpha-152 from DOA4 on the Xbox (thanks to BJ for getting me the tbr files/extracting tools/tutorials) I was wondering maybe you could make her over someone who ISNT ZSS? All I need to do is apply skin weights and T-pose her better and you could use the model as reference.

I say NO for ZSS because of three things...
1: Tiny Ass filesize limit for psa
2: Too many good hacks already (Tifa, Laura Croft, Taki etc)
3: I really hate ZSS.... at least in brawl. In any other game she rocks...but the way she is in brawl is just...bad.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 31, 2011, 04:39:51 PM
I don't know about batsu or anyone from TVC but I do have a DAE of Alpha-152 from DOA4 on the Xbox (thanks to BJ for getting me the tbr files/extracting tools/tutorials) I was wondering maybe you could make her over someone who ISNT ZSS? All I need to do is apply skin weights and T-pose her better and you could use the model as reference.

I say NO for ZSS because of three things...
1: Tiny Ass filesize limit for psa
2: Too many good hacks already (Tifa, Laura Croft, Taki etc)
3: I really hate ZSS.... at least in brawl. In any other game she rocks...but the way she is in brawl is just...bad.

i didnt ask anything about some random request...

Quote from: the joker on July 31, 2011, 05:00:35 PM
i didnt ask anything about some random request...

>_>

It's not a 'random' request, it's a suggestion...

you said you didn't know (for sure) what you wanted to do next >_>
So I posted an idea/suggestion... interperate it as a "request" if you want, but that was not my intention with that post.



Who's he on?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 01, 2011, 09:41:01 PM
Who's he on?

I'm assuming captain falcon due to the polygon shape.

Looks great so far By the way

August 01, 2011, 10:03:01 PM #712 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:19:17 PM by the joker
finished the body model and texture, only need the shoes to be textured, and make the face and hair... i hate them spiky hair... T.T

EDIT:

started the face and hair, what a pain... xD

anyway, here's an up to date preview:



August 02, 2011, 01:04:53 PM #714 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:00:20 PM by the joker
i had to remake it completely, but ive made pretty fast progress, im working on the shoes again, after that i'll try using goku's face and make the hair...

edit:

preview, i have to fix them shoes...


ok, dbl post due to a positive update, i made my first "headless character"!!!!

i believe only aafyre has done this before (hitmonlee and sheik)

i will include a fitmotion to get rid of the head, it will be 1 slot of course... xDD

oh, yeah, and be sure to check the OP


yeah, lol. already exported, no need of a fitmotion, although it has a LOT of renamed bones...

(neck, head and all hair and hat bones)








Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 03, 2011, 09:47:31 PM
Cactuar looks great! But, why is his head so pointy?

because i made it from his body... xD so the hole is scaled down, and makes that point, also, i couldnt use enough vertices, since the arms must keep in place... xDDD


btw, i tested some animations in brawlbox, and it looks rly funny (in the good way), since the head is his torso, he even has a kinda cactuarish pose... xDD