the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
i think my PC is a samsung phoenix... it just resurected from his ashes...

but i cant play brawl now... T.T

volunteers to take pics??? or even make a vid??'

Hey jokekid,

I'd love to take pics for you. Just send me the files.

-pranavmeno


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

thanks to pranavmeno for the pics, he's released!!!

i'll completely remake the OP and say goodbye for some time...

need another photo session... xDDD

anyone who accepts will have the hack the first... xDDD
i must say it looks pretty good, but im not gonna say who it is...

I'll gladly volunteer to take pics once again! (Don't worry, I won't use imageshack this time.)

-pranavmeno


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

i want to take pics!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

ok, 3 volunteers already.. xDDD (1 through PM)

so i'll send u 3 the files and i'll use the best pics i guess ^^

right now i dont have access to the hack, so i'll send it tomorrow probably...

alright!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

for everyone who doesnt have acces to this hack, try to guess who it is with this preview:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hmmmm....
could it be dis guy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's pretty much my only guess...

someone give this guy a cookie... T.T

i guess its preview time then??

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was actually just thinking the other day, Why the hell has no one made that guy XD
And if I could guess that from just one glance from the assist trophy then that means you did a good job man.

You know, I really do wonder why people don't try and do vertexs of assist trophy characters more often...

It's Wario?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


I'm pretty sure that's on Capt.Falcon guys, notice falcon's scarf as well as the fact that where falcon has a crease in his outfit on his chest, it is also present in the mod.