the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Samurai goroh looks great man!
Might I suggest another vertex of an assist trophy character...?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That badass Saki!
I'm not sure who he'd work over though....

hmmm, looks cool enough, i might take a lok at it... oh, and i always thought it was a girl...

Nice Goroh.

Looks exactly like the assist trophy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think he'd work on sheik or zss.
I also thought he was a girl XD.


August 21, 2011, 09:01:32 PM #770 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:06:39 PM by Ninka_Kiwi
Zss Sheik or marth would be the best ideas.
If you did him over zss you would be able to have him have his sexy sword though, the same goes for marth.
Also Zss samus' moveset would fit him the best do to the fact it is a combination of shots and paralyzing attacks similer to his sword's attacks.

August 21, 2011, 09:07:06 PM #771 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:50:51 PM by jokekid
marth's sword isnt editable in the new method (i use dasdonkey box)
so it wouldnt look that good, and i dont wanna make another hack on zss...
i dont rly like her moveset, it doesnt fit anybody, not even herself... xDD

so i guess it will be sheik

edit: progress:




i dunno how it will turn out, textue cant be perfect because of mirroring, and the face is bleh... xDD

feedback is appreciated now, cuz i can still edit the model.. XD


It's looking pretty good so far JokeKid,
As for the mirroring of the textures couldn't you just pull the vertices from one side over the other side? it'd prblly look better then the mirrored texture being there.
other then that I think it's looking pretty good so far.

Edit*
Also if you wanted to give him his sword you could prblly edit the dagger sheik has then put it in his hand through hexing the polygon to that bone, I think he'd just look alot cooler with his sword as well even if it was just there for show.


Ah okay sorry...
It's been awhile since I worked with sheik so I was not sure.

title, thats all, 3ds max crashed and i lost the file, no saki, sorry...

any other assist trophy suggestion??

ive been thinking about shadow... xDDDD

Sorry to hear about that man.
Lol we need more shadow huh?
Also for another assist trophy hack I think Ray MK 3 or Custom robo is really the only assist trophy left that would be amazing if he was made.


For size I'd say make him on a short character like olimar or wario but for a moveset I'd say maybe samus?


wow, that one looks really challenging... xDD

i'll take a look in the "item" folder... (where ATs, PKMN and items are)

and in my personal model rip folder... gotta find something interesting... xDD


anybody up for a bleach hack???

Bleach! >D

That means yes
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]