the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Quote from: zeno503 on September 29, 2010, 12:01:40 AM
Hey Jokekid, well the weapons I wanted for my power ranger hacks are all here, just these pics of the toys were the best I could find.

For the Red ranger the sword, The Blue ranger the staff with the I guess Tridents on them, and the Black ranger with the axe.




As for the green ranger he would have the dagger


Also random, if you want to that is, if you have time could you be willing to edit Gray Fox's shoulders to look like the green ranger's armor so I could make a shield texture for him?


You can get the texture from my pack on brawlvault if you need it.

I'LL START WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW, IM ONLY DOING THE MODELS, SO U'D HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE WEAPON TEXTURES

damn, the only request i get cant be done...
if u vertex his blade it'll turn into one big glitch...
sry





September 30, 2010, 03:32:40 PM #36 Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 07:53:50 PM by jokekid
UPDATE!!!!
marth keyblade is done, i'll release them all together when they're all done.

Could you make the beam sword into Travis Touchdown's beam katana? I think you could probably replace it with BeyondYou's Travis's sword.

Quote from: TehRequester on October 01, 2010, 07:46:14 PM
Could you make the beam sword into Travis Touchdown's beam katana? I think you could probably replace it with BeyondYou's Travis's sword.
i'd have to check it out, as i dont know how the beam sword works...
also i could only do this if the travis hack includes the article sword vertexed...
(cuz he has a copy as a sword which works as an article and is a separated model)

EDIT: can be done i suppose as the pac file includes a modified blade!!!! :af:
i just need to know where the beamsword is...

*sigh* seeing those powerangers toys reminds me of my old Zords collection :3 I had quite a few of them but I only had the full zord of the one where they were all the shapes and colors (I mean for the different ones) XP I believe it was after mighty morphin but before turbo....

I also had quite a few beast wars toys >_< damn those were expansive.


Make the X-Blade keyblade from Birth by Sleep for Pit, Marth, and/or Link!


Quote from: Naruby on October 02, 2010, 05:16:39 PM
Make the X-Blade keyblade from Birth by Sleep for Pit, Marth, and/or Link!



fist of all, are u kidding?
second: this could be done on marth or maybe link.
third: on link it would look kinda crappy
fourth: on marth it wouldn't have tht grip.
fifth:thnx for making a request
and last: ive got some other requests, but i wont forget this one!!

about the prince of persia thing, sry i had to make this without the reference, i hope u like it, but i still plan on continuing it to make it what u asked for.

looking pretty good so far dude, and here's a ref pic. ugh I tried to find the golden sword but couldn't...sorry ....

http://i13.tinypic.com/4tfy62e.jpg

Also, I know you only do weapons, but could you make jean shorts rosalina's busts a notch or two bigger than Jack H's DD peach, and maybe have it look like she's wearing a simi-skin tight outfit? It shouldn't take long, or I don't think it shouldn't anyway >_>