the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...


June 05, 2011, 09:43:17 PM #482 Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:45:01 PM by Kumari sai
scott pligrim from scott pilgrim over pit, marth, or toon link

goofy over link (KH style)

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 05, 2011, 03:42:22 PM
Captain Basilisx from SMBZ! on uh...yoshi?
I could do the texture for him but someone would have to vertex the claws on x)

peeps, keep requesting, havent rly seen anything interesting other than that bang shishigami dude or goofy, but they could both be a ain in the ass... xD

if u have a model rip from what ur requesting, ull have more posibilitties for it being made ^^

http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/index.html
model rip right here for goofy
comes with texture as well

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

ive seen tht model (hell i even have it on my pc), but it shows up weird... some parts are inside-out... i'll look into it anway, any other request peepz?
marvel, DC, or any fighting game char may have more posibilities than anime chars, im not into anime at the moment ^^

Quote from: jokekid on June 06, 2011, 03:43:19 PM
i'll look into it anway,
thanks, man

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

I want to get rid of my trashy mario. Please help?
Vulpix possibility:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4MUf6T4VzPw/SZBXaWZe91I/AAAAAAAAGIA/VbSU2qnD-bA/s400/pokemon-vulpix-papercraft.jpg

Meramon possibility:
http://f.imagehost.org/0829/100110_205340.jpg

Skull Meramon posibility:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m55/sonicheroes95/123MERA.jpg

Can be done over capt. falcon if it has to.


But I REALLY want that mario gone.

pretty please? D:


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Quote from: jokekid on June 06, 2011, 02:23:28 PM
peeps, keep requesting, havent rly seen anything interesting other than that bang shishigami dude or goofy, but they could both be a ain in the ass... xD

if u have a model rip from what ur requesting, ull have more posibilitties for it being made ^^

How can you not find a Plummer ass kicking death turtle interesting??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDryn9nKZE

Let me see if I can find another goofy model

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

If the requests are not close, i want to request

Kafei from Majora's Mask over Toon Link


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

For me, MMZ Zero over Link or over the Zero on link.

How about Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank? I know ShadowSnake has a model rip if you need it.