the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
seems like ive evolved...

im not jokekid anymore... now im THE JOKER!!!!!!!

You've done a stupendous job on Donald so far... You're Goofy's amazing too, when I first saw that I never would have guessed that was Captain Falcon! ;)

Quote from: the joker on June 21, 2011, 10:32:08 PM
yeah, in a few hours (still need to make the rod texture)
k

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

i said a couple of hours... i lied, i finished the texture in literrally 3 minutes, and have already uploaded it to the vault and to the team blog ( newgen-team.blogspot.com )

with in-game pictures and all, i hope u enjoy having all the main KH characters in brawl ^^

so yeah, here it comes:

<.<
>.>
v.v
^.^

RELEASED!!!!

Well done! :happy:

Thank you so much for making 2 of my all time favorite Disney/KH characters...

P.S. I also have an interesting suggestion that would go very well with your username/avatar, The Joker!

.... everythings really cool... but still can't get over how ridiculously small Goofy's head is...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 21, 2011, 11:53:12 PM
.... everythings really cool... but still can't get over how ridiculously small Goofy's head is...
:srs:

i think it looks pretty good, but u could always make a one slot big head... xD

Quote from: the joker on June 22, 2011, 06:16:20 AM
:srs:

i think it looks pretty good, but u could always make a one slot big head... xD


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

I think that Donald looks great, but I think that Goofy could use a little bit more work. Overall though good job man.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


other than the head, what do u ppl think that could be better on goofy?

If you one slot size mod the head like you would normally, it stops it from rotating at all.  Some animations it's barely noticeable, others it's really obvious.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 05:08:13 PM
If you one slot size mod the head like you would normally, it stops it from rotating at all.  Some animations it's barely noticeable, others it's really obvious.

true, so it would also need one-slot animations... xD

aside from improving goofy, whats next on the to-do list?
I have an idea. If you want to keep it a suprise, pm me joker

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

i dont have any plans actually, right now im PSAing captain's side B to sheik's down B, to get rid of the transformation ^^