the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Quote from: the joker on June 22, 2011, 04:15:40 PM
other than the head, what do u ppl think that could be better on goofy?
His pants and could feet be a little better, though I still like it overall...
and your Donald looks great too ;D

Quote from: the joker on June 22, 2011, 05:59:07 PM
i dont have any plans actually, right now im PSAing captain's side B to sheik's down B, to get rid of the transformation ^^
Thats cool ^^

i already said the feet cant be better textured, or i'd have to remake the whole equip polygon... (boots+forearms+hands)

June 22, 2011, 07:34:31 PM #662 Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:35:33 PM by sp147
Quote from: the joker on June 22, 2011, 06:28:42 PM
i already said the feet cant be better textured, or i'd have to remake the whole equip polygon... (boots+forearms+hands)
Oh, i see, i must've missed that part...sorry

i want to try making some character in KH version, if ike wins, i'll revamp his keyblade too. (link's one cant e editted in dasdonkey box 2)

>.>
<.<
*votes for Mario*

You makin' him like this?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol i got a good idea if you making KH mario

replace hammer in my moveset to keyblade :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Behind on June 25, 2011, 01:25:56 AMNo love for luigi? I am disappoint.
I agree after this poll have a KH version of luigi
Quote from: MarioDK on June 24, 2011, 10:46:43 PMlol i got a good idea if you making KH mario replace hammer in my moveset to keyblade :D
LOL, but youcan make a psa for KH Mario (if he wins this poll Obviously ¬¬) :)

Hehehe mario in KH would be epic if it was real :notimp:
I mean if Sephy could get in then mario could, lol and bowser as a boss would be for the lolz


wow, i didnt expect mario to win like this... xD
so, i guess that if mario keeps winning whenever i start on this, he will be done, and yeah, remember my mecha mario, it had some stuff from smbz and also some original stuff. ^^

Are you gonna use that picture as reference?


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

are you going to vertex the mickey keyblade into the one Mario has in the pic?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: JooJoo720 on June 25, 2011, 01:48:31 PM
Are you gonna use that picture as reference?
Quote from: the joker on June 25, 2011, 12:37:06 PM
remember my mecha mario, it had some stuff from smbz and also some original stuff. ^^



Quote from: Agent P on June 25, 2011, 01:50:45 PM
are you going to vertex the mickey keyblade into the one Mario has in the pic?

no, i'll make a different one, something more mario related ^^

June 25, 2011, 05:44:19 PM #674 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 06:59:10 PM by Behind
I was thinking that he would have a mushroom as a handle and a pipe with two other ones coming out of it as the blade. Just a thought I had years ago.