Pokemon hacks

Started by Aisuru Senka, September 24, 2010, 08:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Why are you viewing this?

You thought these went over Pokemon
22 (15.7%)
You knew what this was basically for
24 (17.1%)
You're a mod
5 (3.6%)
You're trying to earn karma
1 (0.7%)
You're an idiot who came here for no good reason
11 (7.9%)
You came here to spam us
5 (3.6%)
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
72 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 140

September 24, 2010, 08:46:08 PM Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 11:37:50 PM by Flame1819
Okay, as of now, this page is a little lacking, but in time, I'll add more.
So far, here's the list of Pokemon hacks I've made (with help) or have been asked to put on here.

Imported models:
-Blaziken over Captain Falcon (Flame1819)

Blaziken over Captain Falcon
It's REALLY glitchy. List of known glitches (courtesy of snoopy):
First, he has a shield, but since he didn't have a bone that wasn't attached to the model, I attached it to his wrist, but i think that made his wrist fire thing go wierd. Second, he can be thrown without freezing (hooray!). Third, i fixed his hurtboxes, so he wont get hit from across the stage. Fourth, it freezes when you hit B (falcon punch), but that's because it calls up an article, but doesn't know where to attach it to. Fifth, most of his animations cause his limbs to go to inhuman angles, except for a few choice animations that i added in because 1) they came with Blaziken's model, so they were ready to use, and 2) they were cooler than his old animations, and I fixed a few and some already work. PM me if you can fix any of these glitches.
EDIT: I found the problem with the Falcon Punch. Turns out it wasn't an article.[/s]
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on October 16, 2010, 02:02:36 PM
Quote from: Flame1819 on October 16, 2010, 12:59:56 PM
It doesn't have a specialN

That may be the problem then...

SpecialN subaction = Neutral B = Falcon Punch.

As well as this there should also be SpecialAirN, SpecialAirNTurn (I think) and SpecialNTurn (again I think).  Get a regular FitCaptain.pac file and see what exactly they are.  If they aren't all present the Falcon Punch won't work at all...
download link:


Also, PM me if you have anything to add, and I'll say you made it, but they MUST BE IMPORTS (or vertex hacks)!!!.
EDIT: I just found out someone is making a vertex hack of Blaziken... well, there goes my job.
Stupid America, even outsourcing Brawl hacks.
Anyway, they'll probably do a better job with it than I would... so good luck, whoever you are. :)
EDIT 2: Well, I've been getting a surprising amount of PM's about this. Turns out some people want this completed despite Aafyre's Blaziken hack. So I've decided to resurrect this hack and complete it. Now his animations work. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, my Blaziken over Captain Falcon import!
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like you blaziken!He's good for machinimas, not so much for fighting though.

Finally someone has done it! can't wait for V2!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 25, 2010, 03:15:16 PM
I like you blaziken!He's good for machinimas, not so much for fighting though.

Finally someone has done it! can't wait for V2!

Yes, well, this is more like V0.5
This is just where I'm getting out the glitches and is a preview. I'm also asking for help, though.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: xZedkiel on September 25, 2010, 04:52:31 PM
I can do textures/CSP's

That sounds great! Do the csp, I have a texture already, but if you can do recolors, that'd be awesome!
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flame1819 on September 25, 2010, 05:24:53 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on September 25, 2010, 04:52:31 PM
I can do textures/CSP's

That sounds great! Do the csp, I have a texture already, but if you can do recolors, that'd be awesome!

Yes yes, recolors, I call them textures regardless XD and okay, my Firefox is working again! ^_^

die explorer die!

anyway, have you found someone that is willing to help fix some glitches?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 26, 2010, 03:04:07 AM
die explorer die!

anyway, have you found someone that is willing to help fix some glitches?

Irrelevant image, but okay.
No one has said they'd help yet, but someone may or may not be working on it. Just in case nobody volunteers, I've asked for help on what I should do from someone who has helped me in the past.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey if any of you know someone who can help, even if they don't have an account on here or never use it, then GET THEIR HELP! Because stuff like the Falcon Punch and wrist fire, I honestly don't know how to fix, but I think I can fix the other stuff.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made Thish:
When life gives you lemons, ask for more.

Hey there Flame. A good friend of mine made this site similar to supersonicsbrawl if you have heard of it, except its for pokemon http://superpokebrosbrawl.camelscrew.com/forum.htm it would be great if you could post this there. Good luck with this project

Kala-kun no bumping. And I have someone working on the css pictures anyway.... I think. He's doing the recolors as well so I thought it best that he makes the css pictures.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it had more animations, I would make some sick textures for him.

ItalianStallion, I'm trying to get the animations fixed.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is the "Blaziken in-ground" thing an animation problem?
if so, I can fix it.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.