MANSTA8 Does things. Going out of hiatus for now WOO

Started by Mansta8, September 29, 2010, 03:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I need help with the Booster 2.0 over his back sheild and his hat textures, can someone help me with this? I'm also going to start actualy vertexing him now.

Oh, a tie? :3 well I guess I could give it to people who want to help by pm. k? (I can't friggin find any blender vertexing tuturials. >_>)

Screw it, I'm making quote over Mario, as he is easier to vertex.
PM me if you want the toon link version, go fix it if you want.


He is the epic main character of the game "Cave Story" go look it up. Pik made him, but hasn't released him yet so I'm making him.

According to Pik, his quote is nearly complete:
Quotebtw man, quote is on the verge of being finished. Just gotta fix his expressions.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Well I guess there isn't any harm in making my own is there? I'm also thinking of making the Masked Man out of what I have now, (Human nose, real pants.) I think I might make the mask out of his hat, so It can be removed to reveal the guy underneath. (lol avoiding spoilers.)


Speaking of knight luigi, I'm updating him soon, his texture and a new model. With a secret project later :)

Well the model has to wait, but Tux and Knight Luigi are now new and improved!


I have no power in my house, so the hacks have to wait >_>

aww. well tron legacy mario looks awesome, I wonder if there will be a tron legacy type stage in the near future.

Ok I'm back and I'm almost ready to vertex correctly, here is a short list of what I might make:
Gir (Robot form) over Olimar (Textures done)
Battle network Protoman and Megaman over Link?
Powered Up Megaman over Olimar (Textures done)
NES mario

I would love the MMBN Megaman and Protoman. :o