MANSTA8 Does things. Going out of hiatus for now WOO

Started by Mansta8, September 29, 2010, 03:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 26, 2011, 04:27:04 AM #30 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:31:03 AM by MANSTA8
I'm revamping Geno's texture, maybe even his model. I haz progress already:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: lol more than half of the posts here are mine >.>




May 27, 2011, 07:16:55 AM #34 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:37:27 AM by MANSTA8
O hai new texture revamp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow that's a pretty cool luigi texture, what are you gonna call it when it get's released.

It already is released, it's called Battle Luigi (revamp) as it is a re made version of an extremely old texture.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 27, 2011, 07:16:55 AM
O hai new texture revamp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good job!  :af2:


Good and bad news, mostly good though: I have PhotoShop now, but my SD card and reader are broken, so when I get back my hacks will be 90% better.:af:

I don't want to sound like a jackass but you got the emblem on Geno's head wrong, the bottoms of the loops are flat.

Battle Luigi looks really nice, but I think he would look a little better with black gloves, just for the sake of color balance. Maybe put some sort of green designs or accents on the gloves and shoes? Just a thought.

June 15, 2011, 07:55:50 AM #41 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:34:50 AM by MANSTA8
EDIT: rawr it be released. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19795
Sora in his 1337 Drive Forms.

Wow that Knight Luigi looks really good. I'm also excited to see Tron Legacy Mario and Black zero is a nice touch!
-----
Just Playing the Game

RTHGR
BR13


Luigi, Knight looks really good. I am also pleased to see that Mario and black traditional Trondheim zero is a nice touch!