14fanofanime's Hacks

Started by 14fan, October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

UPDATE

Well, this isn't much of an update, but Fool's_Gil gave me an AWESOME video to show you guys the moveset in case you wanted to preview it better before downloading. Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfaOEOCx1bs

This will also be on the OP.


UPDATE

I might make a broken version of her. I've already started. Let's see if I finish.

Quote from: 14fanofanime on November 14, 2010, 03:05:29 AM
UPDATE

I might make a broken version of her. I've already started. Let's see if I finish.

Suggestion: any move similar to one of Tabuu's moves.

Quote from: 14fanofanime on November 14, 2010, 03:05:29 AM
UPDATE

I might make a broken version of her. I've already started. Let's see if I finish.
She is already f*cking broken.

YET ANOTHER UPDATE

Broken form released! Read about her in the README in the download!

November 21, 2010, 08:58:41 PM #51 Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:02:02 PM by 14fanofanime
Forgive both the double post and the unnecessary bump, but I've been inspired by CoN Naruto. I really loved his ability to taunt and gain a new moveset once a certain damage has been reached.

So, in my spare time, I've created the same thing for Sailor Moon (although you don't taunt).

Once she reaches 80% damage, she automatically gains a new moveset containing this:

-A whole new neutral B where she gains her wings and sucks people closer to her. Those close to her get pushed behind her.

-The down air sends her downward like ZSS's.

-She gets a new side smash of her rolling into opponents, then pushing against them. This move can give 23%-32%. Due to this, if the move is performed uncharged, she gains 5% herself . If charged, she gains 10%.

-Final smash skips the waving of the wand and goes right to the hitboxes, but at a price of her gaining 50%.

She also gains some help from the Sailor Scouts.

-New Side Tilt: Jupiter Thunder - Sailor Jupiter gives Sailor Moon some guidance. Sailor Moon focuses and generates the traditional green thunder. It first makes a 4 shape around Sailor Moon (the symbol of Jupiter) and then shoots a little forward. This has looping hitboxes and is very useful in combat if you don't consider the beginning 1/3 hitboxes are behind her and normally don't hit opponents.

-New Up Tilt: Mars Fire - Sailor Mars also helps Sailor Moon. With this move, Sailor Moon points upwards and sends a ball of fire straight above her. This has looping hitboxes as well but is very small and only works if the opponent is right above you. This tends to be great at getting the Smash Ball.

-New Down Tilt: Mercury Freezing Bubbles - Sailor Mercury helps with this unique move. Sailor Moon throws bubbles at the ground. You can see them float up from the ground and pop. However, if someone gets in the way of Sailor Moon throwing the bubbles, they get frozen and sent straight upward. This move tends to hit opponents behind her more often than opponents above her, so this is a trick for sneaking opponents.

-AAA Combo: Venus Crescent Beam - Sailor Moon does her traditional AA slaps, but if you hold A, Sailor Venus's power of the crescent beam shoots from Sailor Moon's hand. This move doesn't have looping hitboxes unlike Side Tilt and Up Tilt and travels a bit farther than Jupiter Thunder, but it hits with the AAA combo at low damages and looks nice.



Aside from this, I've also revised her Side B and Down Air animations. I've also removed the wings from a part of her Up B so that they only appear on the upward movement part. She also has a new animation where she freaks out and has a tantrum.

She also has a new down taunt. It's her Super Mushroom animation, but when she raises her hand, she says "Hi!". I plan on changing her side taunts so that she falls forward. This fall would give her temporary invincibility, which is another useful technique when it comes to opponent attacks.



Would anyone be interested in me posting this version to the BrawlVault or has she gotten old already?

Quote from: 14fanofanime on November 21, 2010, 08:58:41 PM
Forgive both the double post and the unnecessary bump, but I've been inspired by CoN Naruto. I really loved his ability to taunt and gain a new moveset once a certain damage has been reached.

So, in my spare time, I've created the same thing for Sailor Moon (although you don't taunt).

Once she reaches 80% damage, she automatically gains a new moveset containing this:

-A whole new neutral B where she gains her wings and sucks people closer to her. Those close to her get pushed behind her.

-The down air sends her downward like ZSS's.

-She gets a new side smash of her rolling into opponents, then pushing against them. This move can give 23%-32%. Due to this, if the move is performed uncharged, she gains 5% herself . If charged, she gains 10%.

-Final smash skips the waving of the wand and goes right to the hitboxes, but at a price of her gaining 50%.

She also gains some help from the Sailor Scouts.

-New Side Tilt: Jupiter Thunder - Sailor Jupiter gives Sailor Moon some guidance. Sailor Moon focuses and generates the traditional green thunder. It first makes a 4 shape around Sailor Moon (the symbol of Jupiter) and then shoots a little forward. This has looping hitboxes and is very useful in combat if you don't consider the beginning 1/3 hitboxes are behind her and normally don't hit opponents.

-New Up Tilt: Mars Fire - Sailor Mars also helps Sailor Moon. With this move, Sailor Moon points upwards and sends a ball of fire straight above her. This has looping hitboxes as well but is very small and only works if the opponent is right above you. This tends to be great at getting the Smash Ball.

-New Down Tilt: Mercury Freezing Bubbles - Sailor Mercury helps with this unique move. Sailor Moon throws bubbles at the ground. You can see them float up from the ground and pop. However, if someone gets in the way of Sailor Moon throwing the bubbles, they get frozen and sent straight upward. This move tends to hit opponents behind her more often than opponents above her, so this is a trick for sneaking opponents.

-AAA Combo: Venus Crescent Beam - Sailor Moon does her traditional AA slaps, but if you hold A, Sailor Venus's power of the crescent beam shoots from Sailor Moon's hand. This move doesn't have looping hitboxes unlike Side Tilt and Up Tilt and travels a bit farther than Jupiter Thunder, but it hits with the AAA combo at low damages and looks nice.



Aside from this, I've also revised her Side B and Down Air animations. I've also removed the wings from a part of her Up B so that they only appear on the upward movement part. She also has a new animation where she freaks out and has a tantrum.

She also has a new down taunt. It's her Super Mushroom animation, but when she raises her hand, she says "Hi!". I plan on changing her side taunts so that she falls forward. This fall would give her temporary invincibility, which is another useful technique when it comes to opponent attacks.



Would anyone be interested in me posting this version to the BrawlVault or has she gotten old already?
SWEET!!!!! :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

SAILOR MOON VERSION 2.0 IS FINALLY COMPLETE! DOWNLOAD IS UP! OP UPDATED WITH PICTURES OF NEW MOVES!

This will probably be her last update, because whenever I try and update another move, just one simple move, it will break the size limit and cause a freeze before the game begins. Enjoy!

I just wish I could engrave this into my SD card so it would never come out.  :af2: This is a very great hack and it'll never come off of my SD card. Ever. That for making Brawl this much better. From here l------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l To here.
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

I love this Sailor Moon PSA so much. Props to you and keep them coming ;)

I've decided to make this thread all of my PSAs.

My next major project will be a revamp of my old PSA, LOLimar.

LMAOlimar will be his name (thanks NotAFrog) and he will basically have no killing potential. Or damage giving potential. Or life potential.

He will be another sandbag, but the computer will make him look extremely stupid.

He will be up soon!


Quote from: SmashClash on November 26, 2010, 07:52:06 PM
A Super weak one should be called!

ROFLOLMAOlimar

This one is super weak.
No attacks give damage, he can't grab, I can't even test his final smash because he can't do anything, if he picks up an item he immediately drops it, he can't jump, and all his B attacks cause him to freeze in place either temporarily or until someone hits him. His aerial B attacks all send him directly to freefall. He's impossible to get hurt by.

Except the banana peel he gets in his entry.

So maybe I should call him ROFLOLMAOlimar. :af:

Yeah but at least make him have a move that at least gives 1 damage or the only way he can kill someone is to slowly move them.

Also, can you make a version where he's really fast(for lulz).