14fanofanime's Hacks

Started by 14fan, October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Ooooh cool.  Methinks I'll download it and have a quick play ;)

NOTICE: I found a small glitch on Megaman while testing.

His side B will freeze the game if you don't taunt before it.

DL has been fixed, please redownload if you downloaded before.

I fixed the "sometimes megaman holds a gun" glitch. Pm me if you want it.

Quote from: Clockwork Hatter on December 08, 2010, 03:15:01 AM
I fixed the "sometimes megaman holds a gun" glitch. Pm me if you want it.

Did you go in and add the item visibility thing to every shot? Oh well, I don't care how you did it. *Begins to send PM*

Quote from: 14fanofanime on December 08, 2010, 12:49:27 PM
Did you go in and add the item visibility thing to every shot? Oh well, I don't care how you did it. *Begins to send PM*
Hehe, yeah, I did.
I found a glitch with the up-b when used on the ground. It' puts you in the ground about halfway.

Quote from: Clockwork Hatter on December 08, 2010, 09:57:40 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on December 08, 2010, 12:49:27 PM
Did you go in and add the item visibility thing to every shot? Oh well, I don't care how you did it. *Begins to send PM*
Hehe, yeah, I did.
I found a glitch with the up-b when used on the ground. It' puts you in the ground about halfway.

Yeah. I knew about that. I can't really do anything about that. I didn't see a use for performing Up B on the ground, anyway.



Not exactly sure if this is fixable, but if you double-jump then press B, you'll continually float into the air. And great PSA by the way.


hey i found a glitch im not exactly sure if this is every stage but if u know the : Kyuubi's Chamber

when you jump above the stage camera (The black area)  and hit neutral B you will keep going up infinitly (Maybe a possible game crash) until you do Up B and freefall.

Its not really that bad but it can get annoying.

Quote from: Fliptocat on December 09, 2010, 01:05:14 AM
Not exactly sure if this is fixable, but if you double-jump then press B, you'll continually float into the air. And great PSA by the way.

yes im pretty sure this is the problem i have..i dont think the camera is involved in this its possibly the double jump

@Neutral B glitches - Perhaps I can add a Momentum set to keep him still.

@Down B Glitch - Nothing I can do. This PSA was partial request and that move was requested as well. It is possible to miss the spring and go to freefall, but the only thing I could do to minorly fix his air ability is remove his double jump. This would also remove the neutral B glitch as well.

I would fix these ASAP, but I've had stomach flu and have been sick from school for 3 days now, and will DESPERATELY need to catch up.