14fanofanime's Hacks

Started by 14fan, October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Clockwork Hatter on December 09, 2010, 02:42:06 AM
Hmmmm... Could I use your work as a base to make my own?

Just don't release it as your own. I prefer to keep the projects I choose to do to myself. I could collab with you on another project, though.

Quote from: 14fanofanime on December 09, 2010, 04:04:43 AM
Quote from: Clockwork Hatter on December 09, 2010, 02:42:06 AM
Hmmmm... Could I use your work as a base to make my own?

Just don't release it as your own. I prefer to keep the projects I choose to do to myself. I could collab with you on another project, though.

One thing I want to recommend: Have someone make a video of Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 09, 2010, 04:52:50 AM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on December 09, 2010, 04:04:43 AM
Quote from: Clockwork Hatter on December 09, 2010, 02:42:06 AM
Hmmmm... Could I use your work as a base to make my own?

Just don't release it as your own. I prefer to keep the projects I choose to do to myself. I could collab with you on another project, though.

One thing I want to recommend: Have someone make a video of Mega Man.

Exactly the title of the OP. But someone is.


GAMMA RIDLEY MADE AN AWESOME VIDEO SHOWCASING MEGAMAN'S MOVES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOQAw5sVDJo

Also, here's an update.

I will no longer be hacking.

My SD Card broke on me and nobody near me sells them. I would buy one online but with my family wanting new Wii games that require the update for the Wii and not quite understanding Homebrew, I've found it best to end my hacking experience here.

Enjoy the Megaman PSA guys, it's my last.

Quote from: 14fanofanime on December 12, 2010, 05:25:51 PM
GAMMA RIDLEY MADE AN AWESOME VIDEO SHOWCASING MEGAMAN'S MOVES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOQAw5sVDJo

Also, here's an update.

I will no longer be hacking.

My SD Card broke on me and nobody near me sells them. I would buy one online but with my family wanting new Wii games that require the update for the Wii and not quite understanding Homebrew, I've found it best to end my hacking experience here.

Enjoy the Megaman PSA guys, it's my last.

Aww sorry to hear that :( 

Does anyone notice that the Megaman's arm's are kinda...um..stiff? I mean in the moveset video their all still

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on December 12, 2010, 06:12:47 PM
Does anyone notice that the Megaman's arm's are kinda...um..stiff? I mean in the moveset video their all still

Due to the vertex.

You know you can use priiloader to bypass the update prompts and even if an update is indeed "necessary" to play a game you just need to install the right IOS right?
"A good swordsman is not given to quarrel"

Quote from: TwilightPaladen on December 13, 2010, 06:00:34 AM
You know you can use priiloader to bypass the update prompts and even if an update is indeed "necessary" to play a game you just need to install the right IOS right?

Uh... x.x no. I'm still a noob at stuff like that, so I wouldn't even want to try.

It doesn't matter, my SD Card's still broke and my custom CSS and SSS are gone, as well as some few custom PSAs I started and saved to it but never finished.

I'll never get it the way it was.

If you ever get another SD card, there is a way to load brawl hacks without using homebrew, that's how I do it.

Well that's a shame....sorry just wanted to try and help a fellow hacker....if you ever think you might want to look into the matter though I could try to dig up something or at least show you my hacking site <_<
"A good swordsman is not given to quarrel"

Quote from: TwilightPaladen on December 13, 2010, 05:43:39 PM
Well that's a shame....sorry just wanted to try and help a fellow hacker....if you ever think you might want to look into the matter though I could try to dig up something or at least show you my hacking site <_<

Thanks, I will if I ever need to :)