14fanofanime's Hacks

Started by 14fan, October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 07:17:07 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 30, 2011, 07:06:20 PM
UPDATE

Nah JK there's no update :af:
......

Haha, sorry. :P

Quote from: Hollow on January 30, 2011, 07:17:31 PM
Back so soon?

I've actually been around Kitty Corp still, looking at things and giving advice, I just can't hack anymore due to my lack of SD card and my updated Wii.

Unless someone is willing to test and photograph the moves I'm unable to hack anymore.

Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 30, 2011, 10:24:29 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 07:17:07 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 30, 2011, 07:06:20 PM
UPDATE

Nah JK there's no update :af:
......

Haha, sorry. :P

Quote from: Hollow on January 30, 2011, 07:17:31 PM
Back so soon?

I've actually been around Kitty Corp still, looking at things and giving advice, I just can't hack anymore due to my lack of SD card and my updated Wii.

Unless someone is willing to test and photograph the moves I'm unable to hack anymore.
I can do that, I have no life XD

Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 30, 2011, 10:24:29 PMI've actually been around Kitty Corp still, looking at things and giving advice, I just can't hack anymore due to my lack of SD card and my updated Wii.

Unless someone is willing to test and photograph the moves I'm unable to hack anymore.

I could take care of videos for ya, if you still need 'em. ;)

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 31, 2011, 12:11:50 AM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 30, 2011, 10:24:29 PMI've actually been around Kitty Corp still, looking at things and giving advice, I just can't hack anymore due to my lack of SD card and my updated Wii.

Unless someone is willing to test and photograph the moves I'm unable to hack anymore.

I could take care of videos for ya, if you still need 'em. ;)
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 31, 2011, 12:07:38 AM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 30, 2011, 10:24:29 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 07:17:07 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 30, 2011, 07:06:20 PM
UPDATE

Nah JK there's no update :af:
......

Haha, sorry. :P

Quote from: Hollow on January 30, 2011, 07:17:31 PM
Back so soon?

I've actually been around Kitty Corp still, looking at things and giving advice, I just can't hack anymore due to my lack of SD card and my updated Wii.

Unless someone is willing to test and photograph the moves I'm unable to hack anymore.
I can do that, I have no life XD

Uh, I really don't know what PSA to do next.

But thanks you guys for helping me out with this! If you have any requests I could work on them or collab or something. Just don't trust the moves will always work every time.

Would you be willing to help me and Shadowmarth with the Ed Elric project?
[/shameless plug]


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: TheifOfNames on February 01, 2011, 01:45:43 AM
Would you be willing to help me and Shadowmarth with the Ed Elric project?
[/shameless plug]

Quite possibly.

I know this is MAJOR necroposting, but I had to tell everybody I'm back and can continue PSA work.

However, I will be busy with other work as well, and will be going on vacation in a few weeks, and I can't test the hacks or make them completely myself.

So, I have decided I will be a coworker when PSAing.

If you are making one and would like some help, I could do a little work. I can't test it though, so you might want to check in case I screwed yours up x.x


ALSO: Can anybody send me a link to the "FitChar01.pac"s? I need those if I'm going to work in Brawlbox.



Please note that I may decline your PSA if it is too basic or if you do not know anything about PSAing. I require equal amounts of work for large projects only.

I know I'm bumping this topic that's probably a year or more old, but I don't even care. I want to point out that I have not edited one thing, I just came back to see how these hacks were doing. I look through my Sailor Moon moveset to remember what I made, AND THERE'S A CAKE WITH 9-11 ON IT WHERE MY SAILOR MOON PICTURE WAS. WHAT IS THIS.

Also, don't take this as a comeback for me. I'm still done with hacking. I just thought I should point it out. Punish me for whatever wrong I did by bumping, I don't care.

I think the picture hoster has switched links or something. That 9-11 thing has been there for quite some time.

On a side note, you might have to re upload your hacks. The U.S government took Megaupload down.

It may or may not interested you since i think you not really in hacking anymore, but I found these model which i think whould be a cool in brawl:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/?iiozi1fxx64zl4j

There also a link that include a less update version sailor but it include her wand.
Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5y5wd94cp3ua6b4

I mean since you made a Sailor Moon hack I figured these might interested you ;)
お前はもう死んでいる。