SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

February 11, 2011, 05:43:30 AM #1095 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 05:48:33 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
Sheesh you guys are impatient ¬_¬

It's been less than 2 WEEKS since I released the beta and I've been working my ass of on this at every opportunity I can everyday.  So just wait and be patient.  I only need a few more days. 

Quote from: SmashClash on February 11, 2011, 03:39:12 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 11, 2011, 03:24:28 AM
...SO WHEN IS THIS OUT!!!








...I want it. The beta is awesome but I need the final version.
This...for all ppl who posted in this thread.
*facepalm* No offense, but just give him his time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah, guys. We can wait. Most of us are mature enough to understand that better things come with time. Just shut up and let him do his work.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

SSJPika: I agree with you, but it is not the only problem. SilentDoom has also a life, he can't work all the time on this Psa and even all his free time. So it takes more time, but this is absolutely normal, all hacks that are made are made like that.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Yeah, you all are being whiny, like what Philia said, he has life work to deal with, school is I bet one of them, so this takes time... Plus, rushing him isn't a good idea, pressure is not a good thing to build up... Sakurai got rushed with Brawl... What happened?

It wasn't as good as it could have been, so give SDoom time to work on Cloud... Rather then, where's the new episo-- I mean uh, "when's the next version gonna be out!? I can't wait any longer!!!1!"

...The one we have now is a perfectly good PSA as it is... So let the man work at his own pace.


*Rant mode disengaged*

another example is hollow's first sephiroth PSA, he rushed through it and damn, it looks nothing like seph other than the grab ¬¬

Well... That might be a little harsh, but yes, that's another good example, due to the lack of time to polish him up, he didn't turn out as good as he could have, lack of balance, and animations... But enough about Cloud's number one enemy.

Quote from: Philia on February 11, 2011, 03:04:30 PM
SSJPika: I agree with you, but it is not the only problem. SilentDoom has also a life, he can't work all the time on this Psa and even all his free time.

What is this "life" you speak of XD

Nah I'm just kidding, but yeah PSAs take long to do, especially with all the animations and stuff.  But I'm now doing the Limit Break and tinkering with how to incorporate the Ultima weapon.

Use Ike`s external sword graphic.

and when you limit break make that appear.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 11, 2011, 05:12:05 PM
Use Ike`s external sword graphic.

and when you limit break make that appear.

It's actually not an external graphic, but an article that is strangely attached to his costumes.  I know exactly how to do it, so don't worry ;)

Hmmm....I'm having some problems as regards to the Ultima Weapon.  Since it's an article from the Ike COSTUME rather than the Ike MotionEtc.pac, I'd have to make it so that there is an animation for the Ultima weapon for literally every attack which would no only be laborious but would also massacre Ike's file space.

The other alternative was to make the sword an external graphic effect but that won't work either again due to file size constraints and animation stuff (in some animations, the normal sword is rotated at both the RHaveN and the SwordN, meaning that the rotation will look strange).

So the point is, there's no Ultima weapon.  Sorry guys :(  However, there be a cool aura :)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 09:03:17 PM
Hmmm....I'm having some problems as regards to the Ultima Weapon.  Since it's an article from the Ike COSTUME rather than the Ike MotionEtc.pac, I'd have to make it so that there is an animation for the Ultima weapon for literally every attack which would no only be laborious but would also massacre Ike's file space.

The other alternative was to make the sword an external graphic effect but that won't work either again due to file size constraints and animation stuff (in some animations, the normal sword is rotated at both the RHaveN and the SwordN, meaning that the rotation will look strange).

So the point is, there's no Ultima weapon.  Sorry guys :(  However, there be a cool aura :)
Cool, can't wait.
:>.>: Don't double post. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 11, 2011, 09:05:04 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 09:03:17 PM
Hmmm....I'm having some problems as regards to the Ultima Weapon.  Since it's an article from the Ike COSTUME rather than the Ike MotionEtc.pac, I'd have to make it so that there is an animation for the Ultima weapon for literally every attack which would no only be laborious but would also massacre Ike's file space.

The other alternative was to make the sword an external graphic effect but that won't work either again due to file size constraints and animation stuff (in some animations, the normal sword is rotated at both the RHaveN and the SwordN, meaning that the rotation will look strange).

So the point is, there's no Ultima weapon.  Sorry guys :(  However, there be a cool aura :)
Cool, can't wait.
:>.>: Don't double post. :P

I'll do what I want in my topic XD

Nah, my mistake.  I forgot to put my usual "apologies for double posting".  And besides, it was to inform y'all of a current state and change.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 09:09:58 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 11, 2011, 09:05:04 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 09:03:17 PM
Hmmm....I'm having some problems as regards to the Ultima Weapon.  Since it's an article from the Ike COSTUME rather than the Ike MotionEtc.pac, I'd have to make it so that there is an animation for the Ultima weapon for literally every attack which would no only be laborious but would also massacre Ike's file space.

The other alternative was to make the sword an external graphic effect but that won't work either again due to file size constraints and animation stuff (in some animations, the normal sword is rotated at both the RHaveN and the SwordN, meaning that the rotation will look strange).

So the point is, there's no Ultima weapon.  Sorry guys :(  However, there be a cool aura :)
Cool, can't wait.
:>.>: Don't double post. :P

I'll do what I want in my topic XD

Nah, my mistake.  I forgot to put my usual "apologies for double posting".  And besides, it was to inform y'all of a current state and change.
You could of edited your post. :af:
You need any help on anything, or do you have everything covered?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey SD, imma make the wallrun over the weekend. Would you want it for Cloud when I'm done?