SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Are you using Throw Attack Collisions for the new Omnislash? If so, you're the first to ever do it :D



@Feanor

I tweaked it. I didn't actually want him to stab the sword into the ground.  However, I tweak it some more.  I did a similar thing to the win animation too.

.Fade

Nope, I just used Time Manipulation like you did for Naruto :)

No problem, I just though that the end of the animation was too fast but if you tweaked it again that's perfect. That part was easy anyway, I just used your animation from down B. :P


If it is a time manipulation,  does it mean that during the attack everything will stop but Cloud, or will the other players still be able to move? And does the explosion at the end deal damage to the opponents around? Because it is huge. :D

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 09, 2011, 10:12:45 PM
@Feanor

I tweaked it. I didn't actually want him to stab the sword into the ground.  However, I tweak it some more.  I did a similar thing to the win animation too.

.Fade

Nope, I just used Time Manipulation like you did for Naruto :)
You could use a catch collision and use the Omnislash as a throw attack, that way time doesn't slow down for others.

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 10:21:30 PM
You could use a catch collision and use the Omnislash as a throw attack, that way time doesn't slow down for others.

It ain't that simple.  You see Catch and Throw Attack Collisions are strange in the fact that each one has a specific exclusivity to a character and/or move.  If you look at moves like Lucario's side b, he has a few events exclusive to him that won't work for other characters.  To make a long story short, it would take a lot of investigation and study on just how exactly these exclusive throws function before I (or anyone) can properly attempt to construct on for a move that isn't a throw.

And Im pretty sure you guys would want this out sooner rather than later :P

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 09, 2011, 10:30:07 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 10:21:30 PM
You could use a catch collision and use the Omnislash as a throw attack, that way time doesn't slow down for others.

It ain't that simple.  You see Catch and Throw Attack Collisions are strange in the fact that each one has a specific exclusivity to a character and/or move.  If you look at moves like Lucario's side b, he has a few events exclusive to him that won't work for other characters.  To make a long story short, it would take a lot of investigation and study on just how exactly these exclusive throws function before I (or anyone) can properly attempt to construct on for a move that isn't a throw.

And Im pretty sure you guys would want this out sooner rather than later :P
I'm pretty sure I could do it.
I'll make a move like that for my next PSA, Hollow O_O

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 09, 2011, 10:30:07 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 10:21:30 PM
You could use a catch collision and use the Omnislash as a throw attack, that way time doesn't slow down for others.

It ain't that simple.  You see Catch and Throw Attack Collisions are strange in the fact that each one has a specific exclusivity to a character and/or move.  If you look at moves like Lucario's side b, he has a few events exclusive to him that won't work for other characters.  To make a long story short, it would take a lot of investigation and study on just how exactly these exclusive throws function before I (or anyone) can properly attempt to construct on for a move that isn't a throw.

And Im pretty sure you guys would want this out sooner rather than later :P
I'm pretty sure I could do it.
I'll make a move like that for my next PSA, Hollow O_O
When you figure out this and Wall Running can you send the info to SD, so he can update Cloud with both of those?

good luck on that Hollow.

Anyways SDo0m, nice job on the attack. Looks really awesome.
I'd just suggest you use different effects before the final explosion (and maybe size that down a small bit). It's hard to see the animation during the attack and I think it takes away from the overall effect.

I agree, the explosion is a bit big, and it does make it hard to see the actual animation.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Yes, maybe the effects are too big, I just watched a video of dissidia and it is not that big. Even before the explosion, decrease it a bit so we can see the actual animation.

Here is a comparison:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i meant that u should make the motionetc resize ALL captain falcon hacks...

Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 10:34:54 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 09, 2011, 10:30:07 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 10:21:30 PM
You could use a catch collision and use the Omnislash as a throw attack, that way time doesn't slow down for others.

It ain't that simple.  You see Catch and Throw Attack Collisions are strange in the fact that each one has a specific exclusivity to a character and/or move.  If you look at moves like Lucario's side b, he has a few events exclusive to him that won't work for other characters.  To make a long story short, it would take a lot of investigation and study on just how exactly these exclusive throws function before I (or anyone) can properly attempt to construct on for a move that isn't a throw.

And Im pretty sure you guys would want this out sooner rather than later :P
I'm pretty sure I could do it.
I'll make a move like that for my next PSA, Hollow O_O
When you figure out this and Wall Running can you send the info to SD, so he can update Cloud with both of those?
I told you, wallrunning would be easy, all I need is animations.

Sorry for the Off topic, SD.


...SO WHEN IS THIS OUT!!!








...I want it. The beta is awesome but I need the final version.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 11, 2011, 03:24:28 AM
...SO WHEN IS THIS OUT!!!








...I want it. The beta is awesome but I need the final version.
This...for all ppl who posted in this thread.