SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 06, 2011, 02:26:03 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 06, 2011, 01:34:15 AM
Uhh just a few more things to throw out there.

Bone Colisions: I mean the kind for the characters, not stages :l
Special Offencive Collisions: What they're for and possibly two or three different ways to use them?
One Slot Size Mod: yeah, I know ther's a tut out for this...still...
Character Porting: Preferibly with minimal hexing involved.
Umm....Size Mods and Porting....that's not PSA, is it?
Size Mods and Porting can be used as PART of a psa though ..... :notimp:

Look, last time I checked size mods were done through ANIMATIONS, not PSA. Not only that, but sdoom doesnt do porting, as hes said MULTIPLE times, so why would you even bring that up? :notimp:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 06, 2011, 02:35:18 AM
Look, last time I checked size mods were done through ANIMATIONS, not PSA. Not only that, but sdoom doesnt do porting, as hes said MULTIPLE times, so why would you even bring that up? :notimp:

Porting characters and porting ARTICALS is two different things =_=;
Articals are USUALLY part of the psa AND animations.
Animations are used in tandom with psa....

He's said he's doing tutorials >_> and was asking for suggestions, so I gave him sum :notimp:


Wow, for a PSAer you sure arnt that bright :srs:
He's doing PSA tutorials. As in strictly PSA. Not animations. PSA. Get it?
Where the hell did you get articals from? Sdoom doesnt port, period. :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


I made an updated version of my Viewtiful Joe a while back with head and body proportions (based on TvC) a while back but never released since no one seemed to notice or complain before. I could finish it up and release it if you want, SDoom.

March 06, 2011, 03:14:00 AM #1446 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:16:54 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
>_>

If he's doing tutorials, it's up to him to decide which ones he wants/doesn't want to do.
ALL I'M DOING IS GIVING SUGGESTIONS LIKE HE ASKED!
So seriously...chilll...like...now...

Your further comments are now invalid, mainly cause all I'm doing is SUGGESTING, I'm not asking for anything. So in the famous words of willy wanka  "Good day SIR! :notimp: "

SmashClash: Poor guy, so ignored, I hope you're not too sad? I'm not making fun of you, don't worry.

Anyway, start your tutorials about Psa when you want and take your time. Maybe your Psa projects will be slowed down a little because of this, but it is unavoidable, you can't do all at the same time. But it is really nice of you taking some of your time to explain other people who are not familiar with psa to use it or even to explain some advanced skills, because I suppose there will probably be tutorials like that, when it will be done of course.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Anyway, (moves aside unnecessary comments) if you make super detailed tutorials, people will stop complaining about other people PSA's because they will be able to make their own!
Think about it, you could put an end to (mostly ignored) request tread! OMG!

If you want to, you can, all I'm saying is that there's a perfectly good help thread.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 06, 2011, 04:19:43 AM
SmashClash: Poor guy, so ignored, I hope you're not too sad? I'm not making fun of you, don't worry.

Anyway, start your tutorials about Psa when you want and take your time. Maybe your Psa projects will be slowed down a little because of this, but it is unavoidable, you can't do all at the same time. But it is really nice of you taking some of your time to explain other people who are not familiar with psa to use it or even to explain some advanced skills, because I suppose there will probably be tutorials like that, when it will be done of course.

What is this, I don't even...

Quote from: Dat Mango Sentinel on March 06, 2011, 03:07:20 AM
I made an updated version of my Viewtiful Joe a while back with head and body proportions (based on TvC) a while back but never released since no one seemed to notice or complain before. I could finish it up and release it if you want, SDoom.

Yes please ^^ That'd be great

And guys no need to flame each other.  By PSA tutorials I mean tutorials for creating PSAs.  And as we all know, great PSAs require making animations in Brawlbox.  So I can definitely do animation tutorials as well (though there will only be a couple since there really isn't that much to show).


that will be great if you make a good guide (noob Friendly with pics or videos)for PSA making and for Animations too (i needing it abit since my True Mario PSA got afew bad animations)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: mariodk on March 06, 2011, 10:16:29 AM
that will be great if you make a good guide (noob Friendly with pics or videos)for PSA making and for Animations too (i needing it abit since my True Mario PSA got afew bad animations)

I'm not making a guide.  I'm making video tutorials :-\

March 06, 2011, 10:21:35 AM #1454 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 12:04:55 PM by mariodk
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 06, 2011, 10:21:03 AM
Quote from: mariodk on March 06, 2011, 10:16:29 AM
that will be great if you make a good guide (noob Friendly with pics or videos)for PSA making and for Animations too (i needing it abit since my True Mario PSA got afew bad animations)
I'm not making a guide.  I'm making video tutorials :-\
much better :D
EDIT: while you doing Tutorials can you do a Video Tutorials of how to make a Video of your Brawl Hacks like show a Moveset on a Youtube Video(i really need it for my Projects :))

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later