SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Strange.  As I said, I've never experienced this problem.  Try removing all the interface hacks Joe came with (in other words only use what was in the "captain" folder).

Quote from: josecoto89 on April 21, 2011, 02:21:27 PM
of cloud and joe? of course! i re downloaded and still getting the same problem
Are you using a PAL (europe) Brawl or a NTSC (America) Brawl?



April 21, 2011, 03:05:32 PM #2299 Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 03:29:19 PM by josecoto89
that would be it but i never did anything to it. i just took of all the extras that came with joe and so far so good!

everything is going well, thanks! do have a question though, how come captain blues helmet has two points instead of one?

Quote from: josecoto89 on April 21, 2011, 03:05:32 PM
that would be it but i never did anything to it. i just took of all the extras that came with joe and so far so good!

everything is going well, thanks! do have a question though, how come captain blues helmet has two points instead of one?

Because if you hadn't noticed, they're just retextures not remodels. Why doesn't Alastor have his horns or tail?  Why doesn't Captain Blue have his fat belly and mustache etc

fair point, sorry to bother u with all these questions ^^'

Hey i love Viewtiful Joe Final Smash! Is Awesome!
Keep Going With Your Great PSA! :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's probably way too early to ask, but SDoom, when you start on Travis, what do you plan on doing for his alternates? Would it be possible to rip his outfits from NMH and NMH2, or will you make your own?

Again, sorry for asking :P

Quote from: Helter Skelter on April 21, 2011, 04:47:36 PM
It's probably way too early to ask, but SDoom, when you start on Travis, what do you plan on doing for his alternates? Would it be possible to rip his outfits from NMH and NMH2, or will you make your own?

Again, sorry for asking :P


No clue.  I probably won't.  I may if Beyond revamps his vertex when I get to my PSA (our synergy with PSA/vertex is pretty badass now, first Cloud then Joe etc XD) but I'll need to think of stuff...

And why are people still voting for the:

"Who cares how good Joe is, I want Zero, Travis, Gotenks, Black Knight, Roy, Deadpool and the Shadow and Cloud revamps NOW" option?

It's not making you look funny, it's just making you guys looking like ingrates ¬_¬

Quote from: Helter Skelter on April 21, 2011, 04:47:36 PM
It's probably way too early to ask, but SDoom, when you start on Travis, what do you plan on doing for his alternates? Would it be possible to rip his outfits from NMH and NMH2, or will you make your own?

Again, sorry for asking :P



When I revamp my Travis, which I plan to start soon, I'll make alternate costumes for him too to go with the PSA. Unlike most characters Travis has some decent outfits to choose from and it's too early for me to tell which ones I plan to use.

Alright~ Sounds pretty good. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Also, I just have to reiterate this: Joe is hella fun to play as. Definitely your best yet, SDoom


:af2:


I love that charging animation of Down Smash.... It should have been like that from the beginning...

Quote from: Wolfric on April 21, 2011, 05:13:47 PM
I love that charging animation of Down Smash.... It should have been like that from the beginning...

D Smash?  I didn't change the D Smash XD