SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

If you don't have any interest in FF, then I agree that you shouldn't do PSA's unless you feel you feel they have potential. I love FF, but despite what anyone says, these are YOUR PSA's. You do what you want to do. Can't wait for what you make next. Travis, right?

>.>
<.<

Quick worthless preview is quick and worthless:

[spoiler]

But smexy aura is smexy (trust me when I say it looks 10x better ingame)


Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 07, 2011, 09:56:03 AM
>.>
<.<

Quick worthless preview is quick and worthless:

[spoiler]

But smexy aura is smexy (trust me when I say it looks 10x better ingame)
I wuv you @>@


Not yet, I'm gonna try it with the SOAP Shoes now, I have this custom Sonic COLORS texture pack I'm releasing today, It's what I've been using.

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 07, 2011, 09:56:03 AM
>.>
<.<

Quick worthless preview is quick and worthless:

[spoiler]

But smexy aura is smexy (trust me when I say it looks 10x better ingame)

I am supposing the aura moves just like an aura from DB...
You want us to forget about your shadow don't you? o.0

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 07, 2011, 03:21:58 PM
I am supposing the aura moves just like an aura from DB...
You want us to forget about your shadow don't you? o.0

1) The aura is actually Fox's Fire Fox/U Taunt starting graphic and as a result it flares like that does:



2) >.>
<.<

Only until I revamp him.....I'm not satisfied with Shadow's current state.

i can use that for my DBZ movesets :D thanks for that info maybe it can fit for Kaioken n Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol SD
What happened to that FINAL release package? @_@
XD
Nah just trollin a little on ya bro :)
*sigh*
it would be awesome to see you do krystal from SF with SS making a starfox adventures krystal soon, but i digress, I guess the Krystal fanboays will have to settle for my crappy psaing lol

It works with that model. =_= Grr.. bye bye my textures.. Unless... Let me try something.

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 07, 2011, 09:56:03 AM
>.>
<.<

Quick worthless preview is quick and worthless:

[spoiler]

But smexy aura is smexy (trust me when I say it looks 10x better ingame)

:srs:

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 07, 2011, 09:56:03 AM
>.>
<.<

Quick worthless preview is quick and worthless:

[spoiler]

But smexy aura is smexy (trust me when I say it looks 10x better ingame)

looks really cool. I like this external graphic export. ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


@xZedkiel
Do your textures have edited bones? because some of my Sonic textures freeze the Up B move and they have one or two edited bones.

Idk, it's just theBlueWind's HD Next Gen Sonic, he gave me permission to make recolors and I did. But I don't know if he edited the bones.