SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:46:54 PM
only thing I know so far is gaming with Mario, Legend of Zelda, kirby..
that it....

Sonic? Tomb raider? Halo? God of war? Call of duty? Resident evil?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

June 14, 2011, 12:54:37 PM #3241 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:57:28 PM by diedhammer98
oh yeah ... I have played sonic games... I don't remember very well...
I have few sonic games...
But no, Halo, God of war, Call of duty, Resident evil, Tomb raider... I never play these.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:54:37 PM
oh yeah ... I have played sonic games... I don't remember very well...
I have few sonic games...
But no, Halo, God of war, Call of duty, Resident evil, Tomb raider... I never play these.....
no call of duty?  :patrick:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 12:05:51 PM
I loled...YOU AIN'T J. JONAH JAMESON XD

Fine then.... Get me Poems!! Poems of Spiderman!!!


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:08:52 PM
Yeah, That right... I never play call of duty before...

Not playing it is understandable (it's super overrated anyway), but you must of at least heard of it though?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:08:52 PM
Yeah, That right... I never play call of duty before...

Super Mario 64? In my opinion no one is a true Mario fan unless they've played that game
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

well... I played MANY mario games.. even Super Mario 64..

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 02:13:01 PM
Not playing it is understandable (it's super overrated anyway)
^This, though i have played it.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 02:13:01 PM
Not playing it is understandable (it's super overrated anyway), but you must of at least heard of it though?

no.... I never heard of call of duty before...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:23:44 PM
no.... I never heard of call of duty before...

:patrick: I'm honestly speechless...

I honestly hadn't met a single person below the age of about 50 who didn't know, play or even hear about CoD...

...until now that is...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:23:44 PM
no.... I never heard of call of duty before...
do you know who mickey mouse is?
(if you dont know WTF)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:23:44 PM
no.... I never heard of call of duty before...

:patrick:

Cave story? Family guy? Simpsons?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


lol yeah sometimes that happen
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later