SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Cascade on June 14, 2011, 11:55:20 AM
SD0om! Stop your slacking!! This isn't some Tropical Resort!! You need to get to work!!

So get me Pictures!! Pictures of Spiderman!! Or you're fired!!!

JK =p

I loled...YOU AIN'T J. JONAH JAMESON XD

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 11:42:34 AM
i only know spider-man from movies but the PSA looks good :D



Dat ain't Spidey.  It's a lie I tell you!  A LIE!!

Nah but seriously, the films f****** up his characterisation completely.  The Spidey in the comics and games is the true Spidey. 

Lol well I only watch Sam raimi's movies of spiderman
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

I don't know who is Spidey or spiderman...
I never heard of Spidey or spiderman...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:18:00 PM
I don't know who is Spidey or spiderman...
I never heard of Spidey or spiderman...

*facepalm*
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:18:00 PM
I don't know who is Spidey or spiderman...
I never heard of Spidey or spiderman...

Never heard of Spiderman?

O_o You've been living under a rock.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 14, 2011, 12:16:18 PM
Lol well I only watch Sam raimi's movies of spiderman

Those are the ones that I'm talking about...

The first was pretty good, second was great, third was horrible.  Though as I said, all of them messed up Spidey's character.

I'm sorry... I never read comics...
I'm don't watch movies much.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:22:57 PM
I'm sorry... I never read comics...
I'm don't watch movies much.....

It was actually a cartoon, like Iron Man/Hulk/Captain America/X-Men. ._.;

I'm sorry, I have no idea of Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, X-Men too....

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 12:24:14 PM
It was actually a cartoon, like Iron Man/Hulk/Captain America/X-Men. ._.;

Marvel characters are originally comic book characters.  But Spidey in particular is practically a worldwide icon.  He's stared in so many comics, had so many cartoon shows, had so many toys and action figures, been in so many games and has had a blockbuster trilogy of movies (despite my opinions, they still made a lot of money).  

He's practically a worldwide icon, and has been voted as one of the greatest superheroes of all time on numerous occasions.  Fame wise, he's easily up there with Superman and Batman.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:25:41 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea of Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, X-Men too....

As said before, they're the characters from Marvel comics, one of the (if not the) largest comic book industry in the world.  Seriously dude, I'm genuinely surprised you haven't heard of them at all o.O

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 12:21:51 PM
Those are the ones that I'm talking about...

The first was pretty good, second was great, third was horrible.  Though as I said, all of them messed up Spidey's character.

First was epic second was even more epic third was okay wasn't as good as the past 2 but I still liked it shame about the 4th wonder how Sony will handle spiderman in the new film next year

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:25:41 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea of Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, X-Men too....
:>.>palm: :>.>palm:
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 12:26:32 PM
Marvel characters are originally comic book characters.  But Spidey in particular is practically a worldwide icon.  He's stared in so many comics, had so many cartoon shows, had so many toys and action figures, been in so many games and has had a blockbuster trilogy of movies (despite my opinions, they still made a lot of money).  

He's practically a worldwide icon, and has been voted as one of the greatest superheroes of all time on numerous occasions.  Fame wise, he's easily up there with Superman and Batman.

I know, but I'm sure the majority of people of our time would know the cartoon more than the comic.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 12:27:19 PM
I know, but I'm sure the majority of people of our time would know the cartoon more than the comic.

Indeed.  I was merely stating a lot of the things Spidey has been a part of ;)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 12:25:41 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea of Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, X-Men too....
not much you know about gaming/cartoon/animes/something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

only thing I know so far is gaming with Mario, Legend of Zelda, kirby..
that it....